Reviews for Love Story
mugwumppoopoo chapter 18 . 2/5
put you dyareah on my puzzy
AnthroKingu chapter 93 . 5/7/2014
AWW, so gorgeous, i'm so proud of him, and John surely too"i'm crying right now,and i love the last sentence"just in case you've forgotten, my name is Randy Orton", my god, so class and beautiful, the sensation after one year must be...not only for Randy but for all his fans must be exceptionnal and terribly emotional, i am very happy,that he's not with anybody else, especially this James, i hate him, i love you for that lol,well done Randy only John in your heart forever. Very good end, but please don't make John or Randy die again in your next stories, it's so sad .it was wonderful,a very beautiful love story,thank you very much,you're great.
AnthroKingu chapter 58 . 5/3/2014
James, James , James AGAIN THIS GUY ! HE'S BORING ! seriously , don't touch Randy BITCH ! He married to Cena and he belongs to him forever , i hope Randy will not be fall into his trap, i don't wanna that Orton forgets Cena ...if i was Randy, well ,i would be already dead by myself lol ...even if it's not funny at all for this poor Randy
AnthroKingu chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
AWW Cena is so cute with his voicemails , lol .
AnthroKingu chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
oh it's so sad for Randy,he had the courage but not John ... it's a little nasty from John but i can understand that... i hope Randy will forgive him and John will tell to his what he's done ,it's really bastard.
waywonton chapter 93 . 4/13/2014
Best Story ever. Thank You. It couldn't have been more beautiful.
AnthroKingu chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
i love the end , finally he gots the feeling
AnthroKingu chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
oh how cute is that , their friendship is so great , John is really dead at the end ? not possible
laura chapter 93 . 3/30/2014
I just have to say I just found the story probably about a month ago it's taken me this long to get through it I have cried I have laughed can I get to the point with the last 20 chapters are so thatI had a hard time reading because it was so emotional you did a great job I really liked it.
Loretta's Purple Orchid chapter 93 . 3/29/2014
I started reading this about 3 weeks ago and I'm so glad that I found it. This is really an amazing story and I' so sad that I'm finally at the end. It was heart-breaking but uplifting all the same and I don't think I've ever shed so many tears while reading a story on this site. This is definitely a favorite of mine.
RightBackAtItAgain chapter 93 . 3/14/2014
I've been reading this story for about a week non stop and well... wow. This one was intense. So well and sweet written about Randy and John, Ted and Cody, family sticking together, being there for each other. It was also really sad of course. I was wondering when or even if I'm going to cry and well, you got me at chapter 91 when Randy and the kids said their last goodbye to John.
Salutemeimluis chapter 93 . 2/3/2014
Wow , I've been reading this story since December and now that I'm done it's just like wow. iDon't even know what to do anymore. Loved this story. Loved it all the time. Cried for it. Now it's time to read your other works.
78punkton80 chapter 93 . 11/8/2013
All I have to say is WOW! I love it right from beginning to end! I was so captivated and moved and feeling every emotion that I didn't want it to end. The chapters that had all the REAL heavy stuff in it I didn't think I would be able to read on...but I pushed myself forward and very happy that I did because it was amazing. I know I told you in my PM that I don't read one-shots but I have to read absolutely everything you have done lol you have officially got me hooked haha. Thank you again for this beautiful story, it is kinda scary how a big part of this story hit home for me.
Guest chapter 93 . 10/23/2013
Im crying
PurpleShaqJock chapter 23 . 10/23/2013
I told you I'd get around to reading this. It's coming along much slower coz of work and stuff but I'm reading.

First off, let me congratulate you on the prologue. It started so well, how Randy was describing himself. Someone can always tell a good story from the prologue, or the first chapter and this one definitely started of very well.

I also find it awesome how you depict their friendship which, with time, turned into more. It feels real. The emotions, the fear, the uncertainty, the feelings. Everything. It feels real because, coincidentally, I'm kinda going through that phase of friendship becoming more thing(we were not straight before though :) ) and it does feel like I'm exactly reading here. I love you for this girl.

Finally! FINALLY! The deed! Can you say awesome? This was more. The anticipation finally came the super hot sex scene I read. It was do well worth the wait.

I'm not done reading and I'm certainly not done telling you how much I'm enjoying it. I wanted to read intangible first but my friend told me I gotta do this one first. She was right!
1,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »