Reviews for As This House Falls Down Around Us
LeftWriter224 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Great, as usual :)
KillerNewton chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
I liked this! everything is starting to wrap up a bit! really enjoying the story
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
amazing, as always. Your consistent amazingness amazes me. You're amazing.
Krazy4Spike chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Thanks for the update. Not sure I am ok with him letting Princeton go, or why the police weren't there asking questions about how and why she was shot, but it was a good enough ending.
TriGemini chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Well this chapter was great to read.

I'm actually happy that Chuck stuck around for Blair, rather than go off to seek vengenance; even though, he did let Princeton go on the condition that if Blair died, he'd go after him.

And it's understandable that Chuck would keep thinking the worse that he'll end up losing Blair; since it seems to be something that happens frequently. Of course, Chuck was thinking maybe this time it'd be for good.

Therefore, it makes sense as to why Chuck pushed to convince Blair that he really did mean his, 'I love you.'

He didn't want to lose anymore time with her.

Looking forward to the rest. Until then.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
louboutinlove chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Wow, that was an unexpected twist. I had forgotten about him, but why would he shoot her? Hopefully, you'll explain soon enough. Poor Chuck, that's what he gets for being a stubborn ass. Here's to everything working out. Pretty please?
AquarianAir chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
what! i did not see that coming. can't wait to find out what happens next!
LeftWriter224 chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Didn't see that coming at all! I completely forgot about Princeton. Update soon!
flipped chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
*jaw drop*

all my previous thoughts/reactions are gone with that shot. HOLY CRAP! i didn't anticipate that scenario at all for this story. like seriously, i even forgot about princeton til now. *still shocked*

OMG. what will happen now?

OMG. chuck.

OMG. blair..
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Seriously? Wow way to be original. NOT. That twist/genre jump just lost you a reader I hope you know.
fiona249 chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Wow, didn't see that coming... can't wait to find out what happens next!
anonymous chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
I couldn't disagree with Dan more. Chuck and Blair don't hurt each other equally. He hurts her a lot more. And the mirror incident did what the show keeps doing to Blair - not letting her have a proper reaction. Of course she'd be scared. Her being scared there would not have been a weakness. I can't relate to this Blair because she isn't normal and Chuck never says anything kind to her. In the passion, I miss the romance and gentle love, too.
jenny chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
OMG THE BUFFY PARALLELS

I AM DEAD

TARAAAAAA
katharienne chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
JESUS CHRIST, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME, WOMAN? Gah! I don't remember if I review this story already, I planned on checking this, but now I can't collect my thoughts! This is so amazing on so many levels...

The way you developed Chuck and Blair's sick relationship was perfect. I have to confess, at first I was very conflicted about rooting for them in this particular setting, if you know what I mean. I pitied Blair and Chuck was acting like a complete ass. And then - the previous chapter happened, Blair left and Chuck was devastated and I didn't know what to think of it because what they had here, right now, wasn't good for both of them. I was hoping that Blair leaving him would force Chuck to get a grip on himself and make things better between them - tell Blair he loves her and convince her to be with him officially.

I loved them beginning of this chapter, Serena and Dan being insightful and emotional and Dan stating that Serena loves both Chuck and Blair - it all made my day. What is Dan's agenda with Blair? I actually hope it's Chuck being jealous and pathologically suspicious, not Dan developing any romantic feelings for Blair... Because I actually like him here, you know? I wouldn't want to see him hurt, I want him to be happy with Serena. However, if he's really just being a friend, it was kinda sweet. He's judging and doesn't understand Chuck and Blair, so I forgive him for jumping to conclusions.

The 4.20 reference was PERFECT. UNF, THAT WHOLE SCENE WITH BLAIR NOT BEING AFRAID! And then Chuck did apologize and tried to tell her he loves her and failed, just like in season two AND THEN PRINCETON SHOT HER! Was it a reference to the Seeing Red episode of BtVS? I strongly reminded me of the last scene Tara and Willow. If so, it was brilliantly done!

What will happen next? I'll die out of curiosity! I totally trust you to give this story a happy ending, though!
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »