Reviews for As This House Falls Down Around Us
Curious Blonde chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
awesome i cant wait for more :)
TriGemini chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
OMG! This chapter was tense to read.

First Chuck is trying to lose himself in his vices, in the hopes that he can get over the fact that Blair seems to have closed herself off from feeling anything.

Not to mention, what's also driving Chuck to the brink, is the fact that it bothers him greatly knowing that Blair has managed to convince herself in some way he no longer loves her. Which isn't true-because Chuck still loves Blair; the problem he's facing at the moment is trying to tell her how he still feels.

Unfortunetly, tragedy has interferred. Why did Princeton shoot Blair? Also, I can't blame Chuck for being angry with the guy for shooting Blair.

Question though, what happens next? Hopefully, Blair will be okay.

Therefore, definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Until then.
Krazy4Spike chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Oh my, this story just took a strange turn. Why would Princeton want to kill Blair? If anything, I would think that Chuck would be on the other end of his disdain and wrath.

Can't wait to see where you are taking this. Thanks for the update.
Arazadia chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
So much angst! But it's well written and perfectly in character so I don't mind one bit. In fact, this is quite an addictive piece. I'm really enjoying the premise of this, I like that you focus on Chuck and Blair in a way that the writers of the show don't have the time/talent/interest in doing. Can't wait to read more.
AnonymousGGLover chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
This is a great story but you dont update often so you should really put a recap at the top of new chapters because i am sure i am not the only one who has to read the previous chapters again as i forget what happened
Curious Blonde chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
cant wait for more :)
LeftWriter224 chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
Loved it!
Lady-Rubens chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
it indeed took you forever, but it was well worth the wait. although i hated the ending, i don't want to spoil all fun for those who are still reading, but... why, oh why?

i'm team Chuck on this one. it was so, so sad.

he is so in love with her, she keeps teasing him, she keeps remainding him about her, and he keeps chasing after her.

also i believe deep down he is very caring, i really liked how he ran after her during the party, trying to comfort her. he has this mask, sure, he is tough and challenging and he has a talent for complicating stuff, yet under that mask he truly is a caring and loving person for her. as caring and as loving as Chuck can possibly be.

anyways, can't wait for the next chapter. :D
ggloverxx19 chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
whooooa favorite chapter yet! i felt like so far chuck has been acting too ... chuck lol you know outwardly callous and just saying everything and anything to get to blair but not being real with her or vulnerable! i think this needed to happen where blair tries out chucks method of emotion messing and seduction, but then just breaking it off! blairs is def the more sensible of the two and always has been more open about feelings so im glad she was like its over for good, stop for real! i think chuck needs this so he can get his priorities together! now they can be together and ill be tres happy, but it was still so sad because chuck was lost you could tell and then blair crying! i wished chuck said he loved her too but then i dont because obvi she wouldnt believe him yet... also love this princeton guy hes just like the rational part of blairs mind, not her conscience (but u know what i mean) hes the third party outside observer whos just real with her and UGH serena is so judgmental i could PICTURE her annoying judgmental eyes judging blair.. its rly a very scathing look! but yeah OH wait i also like the beginning where chuck was like ive had enough i want to be with you because he is starting to see tht what hes doing isnt getting him the end he wanted, which is to be with her, but tht he still doesnt quite get it yet... UPDAAATE! im tres intrigued to see what chuck does next :]
Krazy4Spike chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Very intense. I hate what they have done to Blair and Chuck in the show. I think the recent lack of CB fanfiction proves that lots of other people feel the same way. It hard to keep the faith when it feels like the show has given up on them. Glad that you can still write about them in a realistic way. Thanks.
notoutforawalk chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
I'm so sad now. If these two ever learn to talk, I may spontaneously combust from joy.
flipped chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
you made me tear up. damn
PacificRomance chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Oh, Eleanor, echoing Bart. Loved it. They always did have sort of similar parenting skills.

Great chapter! Update soon so Chuck can fix this and they can get back together!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Wow.

You seriously outdid yourself with this chapter. This had me in tears. The end scene was so tragic and morose. When it became clear to Chuck that this wasn't a game, that just broke my heart the way it did his. The way he tried to bring her back, to what he knew, to what they were are and always would be. The same. And how even though what Blair thought wasn't true, he still couldn't speak. And the helplessness of his stance at the very end just kicked a gaping hole in the dam, and I was GONE. You just did me in with this chapter. I have been waiting s long for an update on this story and to get one that went above and beyond my expectations...well I think it's safe to say I am giving my fullest praise to you. You give so much to each of your fics, and thats what I love about them. You GET CB's dynamic. You write their dialogue how it should be. You capture their flair for terrible timing, and you take risks. you show the Blair that Blair shows the world, the one that she shows her mother, then princeton, then Serena, and finally Chuck, whom she is most herself with. And you manage to describe Chuck and Blair's mindsets even when its not their POV, even when Chuck is the one whose heart is being broken, you make it apparent that Blair's is too.

Needless to say, a job well done. Pour yourself a congratulatory scotch.
tiff xoxo chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Love it. i hope its not really the end for them
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »