Reviews for As This House Falls Down Around Us
TriGemini chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
WOW! Great chapter!

The way Blair told Chuck, at the end, that it was over-with what they were doing; made everything seem so final.

Like no matter what happened next-nothing could ever get them back together.

After all, I get that Chuck thought that he and Blair would never be the same again; especially, if they couldn't find their way back to each other.

Which is probably true, in some way. Yet, here is Blair telling Chuck that she loves him and that the only reason she's saying good-bye is because she believes that he doesn't love her in the same way.

Of course, Chuck is stupid enough to not even try and correct Blair while he has the chance to do so. Instead the idiot lets her go.

Chuck needs to find a way to fix this somehow. Seeing as how, it was Blair who confessed-he needs to tell her how he feels, also. Considering that it maybe the last chance either of them will have in being able to find a way back to each other.

So it'll be interesting to discover what'll happen next.

Until then.
hi 3 chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
please please please continue this story! its my favorite fanfiction! the writing is impecable :))
suspensegirlinc chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
I miss the longer scenes...*sigh* you could get sucked into them so much more than the little scenes w/ the changing POVs. heh. Not that I'm complaining. ;) The chapter was lovely & I can't wait for more. Even if it obviously won't be coming anytime soon. lol.

Thanks for the update! D
jamieerin chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
the past couple of chapters were very turbulent, but they ended on a happier note. i hope this means chuck and blair are ready to lay their feelings on the table and admit they want to be together!
24hrscout chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Great chapter! Please keep updating!
ChairLoveK chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
I found it a little odd that Blair was being completely opened about her relationship with Chuck to this random stranger she just met. Where did he even come from? lol

Anyways, great chapter. Enjoyed it a lot. :)
E chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Chuck is kind of a psycho. Some of the things he says are so mind-controlling and abusive. He has an abusers mentality. It's a little scary tbh.

He looks for her weakness in order to break her? That's exactly what an abuser does. He puts his hands on her neck and gets possessive? Scary.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
What a doozy! Fantastically written, as usual. Have me on the edge of my metaphorical seat, as usual.
wrighthangal chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
awwww...

great update...
PeytonSilver chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Chuck fucks up (as usual) but Blair somehow submits to his whims because of a few pretty words and his oh so powerful sexual powers over her.
batgirl2992 chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
dan is tara to chuck's spike, it was cute!
TriGemini chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Well this chapter was very good to read.

On one hand, you have Serena trying to make Blair better by introducing a new guy to her. Especially, in knowing full well that Chuck is going to be around and not too pleased to see Blair with the new guy.

Also, it was decent of Dan to try and keep Chuck away from Blair. Of course, I believe that only caused for Chuck to end up hating Dan further.

However, despite how twisted things are between Blair and Chuck. In the end, Chuck was being decent and was nice to Blair-especially, in knowing that everything so far, was making her go into a total panic.

In any case, now that Blair has responded to the fact that everyone around her can still tell her how she's still in love with Chuck. And the fact that even after everything she hasn't even disagreed to it

So where does that leave everything now, between Blair and Chuck?

Can't wait to find out, what'll happen next. So, until then.
suspensegirlinc chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Oh man. This is gonna turn all DBC on us, isn't it? Just b/c you love them so much. *sighs testily* It's not enough that we have it on the show...*mutters* And how depressing did THIS end? I can't believe I started reading this. It'll probably be decades before you update again! *wails* Anyways, sheesh, how complicated they've become! One second they're nothing, the next they're freakishly insecure that all they're doing is having sex & of course there's that ever consistent battle w/ themselves of REALLY wanting each other again & just being too stubborn to let it happen. *sighs* Good luck w/ this. lol. You're gonna need it. ;p

UPDATE SOON!
suspensegirlinc chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Oh my goodness. I LOVED this chapter. I love when there's a huge angsty scene & it ends in a happy ending. heheheh. A smutty happy ending at that. ;p This was just all so gorgeous, b/c the last chapter ended so depressingly b/c they DID both misunderstand. I was frustrated that he was treating her like one of his usual whores, even though his thoughts obviously spoke differently. *sigh* I have to say...I can't see Blair wearing the same dress so soon...lol. But anyways, this chapter was gorgeous. I can't wait to see more ones like these! D
suspensegirlinc chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Oh, this chapter was amazing & so fluffily, smuttily wonderful. hehehe. *still hopelessly in love w/ your perfect in-character Chuck & his witty lines* ...until Chuck got all insecure at the end & B cried. :'( I have to admit, I did think it was pretty fast that Chuck went from just trying to seduce her into a routine sex into getting upset that she was glad Nate hadn't noticed her & in fact wanted her out. :( *sigh* I will see what happens...

Great chapter though! :D