Reviews for Predator: Apocalypse
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 6 . 3/24
:D
jrmf chapter 42 . 12/23/2013
OMG.. Loved this story! KEEP ON WRITING!
Xireana Zetsubou chapter 42 . 9/18/2013
i liked the medic that died! he was cool and funny!
Xenomorphaddicted2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Hey fricking dude ! Bakuub is someone from Kuragari1234's Into the Madness ! Plagarisim , bitch !
Guest chapter 24 . 3/31/2013
noooooo al'nagara but it did kick start drama and it was still sad and awesome
Creator of Hybrids chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Yenyinde is starting to crush on her. I can feel it!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
i like the story
Jorda96 chapter 42 . 10/22/2012
you intent to add hish to the next story ? interesting idea. Even if I haven't read the comics with them since, the authors view on the preds isn't something I think I will like.
Besides that, I loved the story c: sorry that I haven't reviwed in a while but I have fallen behind with chapters until recently.
The plot was neat, not to much or to little happening and everything very interesting.
The talking with the gods confused me a little but it was a really interesting view in on their society and religion none the less. c:
I will gladly read the sequel you are writing.
Once again, great story. Remind me sometime later to sketch some fanart.
Cheers
Yautjaian Darkness chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
I was rather sad to see Guan-thwei from the zombies but I found this story really good to read I am glad I came across your story you're really good

Luna Uchiha666 chapter 42 . 10/6/2012
Bakuub and Paya-sain'ja are my two favorites of this whole thing. I hope you will make a sequel to this. I'd like to know what all happens with the Yauta and this new other species. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/4/2012
es atrapante esta historia no lo puedo creer ยก eres exelente saludos desde Uruguay
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Fascinante te re felicito saludos
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
me encanta estos episodios exelente
Regin Ash chapter 42 . 10/3/2012
Aw... it's over. :(

You have to write another, though that seems like a moot point with the sounds of a new story on the horizon. YAY!
Teshy chapter 42 . 9/29/2012
Hmmmm wetting our appetite.. Ugh I find myself wanting. I want more! Mwa ha ha ha. I am glad to see you bringing the Hish into the mix. it should be interesting! ) all and all a great slide into the new story.