Reviews for In The Land Of Make Me Crazy
Noxbait chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Good one! I loved the idea of a haunted taxidermy shop with all the dead animals coming after them! Really fun...creepy too. Yeah...pickled granny. Creepy! Loved Dean and his snarky jokes. Enjoyed both chapters! :-)
Kalia of Camelot chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Loved this! :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Damn you are good. Haven me laughing at the being. On the edge of my seat next and back to laughing again. You are a great writer.
Sjoeks chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
you are such an amazing writer! I'm reading all of your stories now

and yay, you used one of my favorite songs :D Wish you were here is so amazing I always play it when I drive

- Lune x
Medusa -the writer chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
I loved this! Simple job turned bad. Love the brother dynamic when Sam is hurt and Dean gets all protective. The Dean/Bobby pranking was hilarious, until it became almost deadly. Well done and thank you.

Medusa
Rowana1 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Gaaaaaaaaaaawwww Sammy got got by an old lady AND he got the flu! *Wails and laments* POOR SAMMY! *Huggle* I loved Deans' reaction, that like, couldn't have been any better! AWESOME! ?
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Ohhhhhh that was goooooooood! I love the Bobby on the Phone bit lol, "SAMUEL BARTHOLOMEW WINCHESTER!" XP That was solid gold, well done! And Deano, he's like, perfect! Sammy is great, overall this whole thing is like FANTASTIC! *High five* ?
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
AWESOME JOB! I loved it and you used Pink Floyd! That made it even better! I adore my boys but I have huge soft spot for Bobby!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wow You're like a trivia God or something! I didn't know that about a jackalope or whatever. I thought the whole thing was fake. AWESOME JOB THOUGH! I LOVE THIS! I'm learning a lot too!
Visionairy chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Here is where I have to admit that I downloaded your story and read it while I was waiting at the dentist for a long miserable appointment. So, you helped me forget where I was for a while, and that in itself, believe me, is a major writing accomplishment! Thank you! (However in trying to forget about the visit, I forgot to review your wonderful story. But as they say, ... better late than never. They do still say that, right?)

This was a wonderful chapter as well! I loved the action and the interaction at the beginning. Classic, and well written, Sam and Dean. But I particularly liked Bobby hanging up on Dean over and over again - and Dean gettting his payback. "Bobby continued his pissy rant, "You damn disrespectful igits just had to call and keep on callin' and callin' from a rotary dial telephone, until the poor sap got home and gave a shit to answer." Perfect!

And I particularly liked the idea that Bobby screws up sometimes, too. ""Got the lore ass-backward. My wrong. It's the bite that'll make you croak. Stab with the horn will only give Sam the worst case of the flu he's ever had."

"You're wrong? Ass- backward?" Dean questioned, his voice trembling.

"Your IQ drop, boy? I said, Sam's going to be okay."

"Sam's okay. Sam's okay. He's okay," Dean rambled, emotionally drained he slumped in his seat. "You sure?"

Poor Dean, rough day. Of course, his and Sam's rough days just mean more great stories from you, so they'll just have to 'suck it up'. Thanks so much for writing this, it was great! Can't wait for your next posting!
Visionairy chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is such a great story! I love the idea of them in a taxidermist's shop ... so many possibilities - and you hit all of them! First, I have to say I love the title - just makes me want to read it. (And I think I've been there all week.)

I've come to expect amazing writing in all your stories, but I was really impressed with this entire paragraph, "Sam wanted to talk about dad, but Dean wouldn't have that. His brother kept his fire-breathing pain silent. Locked every piece of himself inside a glass dome. Dean was like a broken gumball machine, but Sam could see right through his brother. All Dean's guilt and anger, fear, sorrow - right there - bright and colorful." That in itself was just wonderful!

I also like the way you wrote this one, "Sure Sam wanted to talk. About a million different things that spun and spiraled, exploding in a trillion different directions. But the last time Sam tried to talk, Dean turned a crowbar into a wrecking ball and the Impala paid the price." Such a great way of describing both Sam and Dean's perspective.

And .. "Sam grinned wildly." Yes, ... YES! ... we need more of that. lol

Okay, I loved the rest of the chapter as well! Great Sam and Dean interactions! On to the next chapter!
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I can't even put into words how awesome that was. I loved it. I loved it more than I can express. It was sick, creepy, interesting, fun, funny, hilarious, loving, wonderful. AWESOME! Thank you.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Sam's middle name is Bartholomew? LMAOOOOO. But I really liked the story, of course!
zekeschance chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Laughed at the beginning of this chapter, worried in the middle and cried at the end. Beautiful. Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This story is awesome! I love all your metaphors with Dean. Love how you describe Sam. That was one of my favorite seasons. Tackling the John issue is one of my favorite storylines also. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »