Reviews for Masqueraded Attentions
Lol I love the AN
kitkatkati chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
geniusnim chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
KimikoNyx chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
It is decided that you seriosly need to write a fic about the twins wedding! I love this storie by the way, the new dress was a nice touch.
Sabrina Bane chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
HI! I liked this. Although, I made a mental note to never meet the twins mom. I have been told I have a maniquins figure. I didn't know if it was an insult or not, but I remembered it. *Shudders at the ideas of being attacked by her.* I am a youi/yuri fangirl Renge. *Sticks tongue out.*
black snow rose chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
JacktheRaper chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
**squeeeeeeeeels** You are AMAZING! I loooooove this especially the mom oh that was wonderful! Simply inspirational! You're my hero! **dramatically wipes away tear** perfect...
MeMiMoMemories chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
That was was so good i don't even know how to word the awesomeness properly.

Just know it was awesome.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Your Ending Notes Were Funny, As WAS The Story. Made Me LMAO.

Taeminbutinagayway chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
i want to tell you. this has to be, one of the mos, amazing and funny things ive read. im sorry if you were going for anything else. very i get shirt now? -turns head like kitty confused; thank you for adding so much...twins. nice :P
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Kawaii! Arigato for this lovely 'entertainment'! I like it a lot! Sayonara!
Luluz4u chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
lol I love the ending with the twins mostly the kitty comment :) I loved the whole thing just the ending was unexpected and had me laughing :) great job !
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Wow, three of my favourite couples in one story :3 (KyouTama, HikaKao, HaruRenge)

Oh, I'm a yuri fangirl! o:

I loved this, great job :)
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
that was really cute! and a bit kinky, esp since hikaru and kaoru are doing the naughty in a public place where anyone can walk in on them.
BaTine Black chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
so what are they all gay and s*** now i have a nosebleed