Reviews for Towards the Back of the Library
I loved it! ;)
JilyLover-Always chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That. Was. Amazing. Oh my gosh you are such a good writer! James and Lily are very interesting to write about aren't they? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Cute but that was so forward. He's cute :)
Luna chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh my goodness! SO CUTE! Love it! And I know how you feel about the whole James and Lily thing... I'm so pathetic! But i love them together! It's just too sweet! :) Wonderful
writing!
ThinkingHasAPoint chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
One of my favorite one-shots. You did a fantastic job, I loved everything about it!
Penelope.Potter00 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW. That doesnt even begin to explain how I feel bout this fic. That was so damn fluffy and adorable! Write more like this! :D _ James and Lily FOREVER.
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Cute
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
loved your story! lily is hilarious! i love lily and james! .
liebedance chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I love Lily/James as well. OTP, y/y?

This was cute. I like how - contrary to normal tropes - Lily got closer to James not through interaction with him, but through watching him. There were lots of nice details there! And the bit about James doing the wrong essay for charms... hilarious.

And forward!Lily is always nice to read. As is whatthefuckisgoingonwithLily!James. :)

Reading this made me all warm and fuzzy inside :)
SkeletonTree chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is so UTTERLY adorable! 33
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
very cute cute
tasha27 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh my god! This was incredible! I loved it and I love Lily and James too! :D
hogwartzgangsta chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
"What-what're you doing?"

"Oh, y'know. Just feeling you up."

LOL!
omgromance chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Good Job!
iHeartE.D chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
That was the most amazing thing i've ever read! i absolutely loved it, just loved it! why couldn't their son end up with a cute, romantic relationship like this? why did it have to be Ginny? WHY?

I am honestly sitting here gushing like a grade-school girl with a crush because this was just sooo amazing!