Reviews for Scattered Memories
NaberRend chapter 14 . 5/12
Too many fragments, man.
Time always has an end, a convergence whether the story ends on the page or not.

Will be awaiting the other stories :]
Transfigurator chapter 14 . 1/3
OMGWTFBBQ!
Ok, now that obligatory spazz is out of the way, I can say that was one colourful trip. Great read on so much plot twist, my head was spinning like in Exorcist :P

Mark being morph born out of time contortions could be seen coming if one squinted right, but Ephidel being the ACTUAL reincarnation of Marc really caught me off guard and floored me.

Does it mean that Lyn isn't Eva and that Ephidel/Marc is looking after different person who might be Eva? The only complain I have about this story is that I'm completly lost now. Could you PM me and put some clarity on who is who? I'm having foggy grasp on this and I would like to know who I'm actually rooting for :P

I'm also eagerly waiting for the next story. Thanks for the great adventure.
Devil's Bounty Hunter chapter 14 . 1/1
So we got some answers as Mark's tale comes to a close, but with them come more questions. I'll be looking forward to the continuation.
Server lock chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Well this is a rather unfortunate ending, call me when you write something happy, like them being together...
I Just Found Your Story And Tore Through It All Night chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
Allow me to tell you how I just absolutely love this piece I mean wow the story line, it's just- I love this story so much. He's not Marc. HE'S NOT MARC?
I'm actually a new fan to the fire emblem series and have only plaued FE7 (though I haven't actually reached the ending) and I fell in love woth the characters and now THIS.
Thank you so much for portraying the characters like you did! Kent was my absolute favorite, btw, and you killed him :"D And turned him into a morph :"D And made Sain battled him :"D

Too. Much. Feels :"D

I have this wild guess that Ephidel is Marc. Wawawaaa

I... I...

Please, you have to finish this story or I'll- I'll-

Idk. THIS STORY THO! :"D Love love what you're doing by far and I have no complains in my mind (except maybe Kent's death but I guess death happens in battles a such *heavy sobbing*)
Claytonimor chapter 13 . 2/17/2015
Excuse me for a moment but I just have this one thing that I must say.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Now that that is out of the way, just wanted to say good job on this latest chapter.
Transfigurator chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
Such sappyness, such drama and this ominous undertone at the end. I'm glad to see this chapter and eagerly waiting for the next. :D
Guest chapter 13 . 2/15/2015
Wow. If you continue to take us through chapters like this, you can take years and you'll still have avid, happy fans. This was amazing. I agree with the last reviewer, I'm loving how you've used Kent's death and heightening the conflict that Mark feels over his place in the company given his past. So much weight. Excellent.
walkswithwheels chapter 13 . 2/15/2015
I don't mind if you take a long time for your chapters. I presenting your writing has gotten better as you have continued this.

I like how all the little things are becoming much more clear and sensible. For example, Kent's death in the beginning it first seems like an easy way to the tactician to fall in love with Lyn, but instead it provided an excellent introduction to the morphs, and a much more realistic reaction to seeing someone the protagonist knew made into one.

Another thing would be Mark wielding the Mani Katti in the fortress attack. It may seem like he's a superpowered hero, but not only did Wallace teach them about it, but that is one the first weapons players will access to, and most likely use often. I like how you were able to write so deceptively, at first making the main character seem slightly overpowered and of place, but then having everything fit together within the context of the story.

Also, I like the clash Mark struggling to remember the way of the world he came from, yet also adapting to his new one. Will he continue to use his powers at will, or will he continue to struggle and limit their use in order to survive? It's an interesting conflict, and one I wish would've happened in the canon version.

I also liked how the confrontation between Wallace and Eagler played out. I could easily see something like this happening in canon (meaning Eagler had no reason to fight for Lungdren, and Wallace resolves to follow his original orders to the end). It makes me wonder that if people who initially did not die in canon do here, then will more characters who didn't survive live?

Also, are you planning to do the other stories (e.g. Eliwood's and Hector's)? How about the other Fire Emblems? You're very good at writing this type of story, so I'd love to see more like it.
llat-2 chapter 12 . 1/8/2015
Oh I like this fic. How much longer until the next update?
Tom-Ato13 chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Well, seeing this update was quite the surprise.

Wonder what your original plans were, and where you will go from here. I don't expect Eagler to survive, given that you already killed off one of the main characters, and the passage of time and just bad timing would see Mark reunite just as they are battling Eagler, who would not know his daughter is safe. Just my theory, but Eagler's daughter might take his place as Lyn's major ally. And Wallace dead? Hope that's just a rumor.
GirthJohnson chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
This is story is quite clever, and I really like this take on FE7's tactician and his association to the "Bernese Blight." Good work so far, keep it up!
polarpwnage chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Well it's obviously clear what it is. It's a sort of a self insert with an OC instead. and where did that minimap come from in middle of the skirmish.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
wait, does this mean this is almost finished?
Transfigurator chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
It's kind of sad that you grown bored of your old concept. It seemed like a fun idea.

Regardless, I'm still glad to see a new chapter and a glimpse of Mark's new combat style. As a loose suggestion, you could take hints about "combat tactician" from Tactician/Grandmaster class from Awakening. Just a thing you could give a tought if needed.
It's amusing to se Mark abusing his "player sense" to make fun of Matthew :P

I'm eager for the reveal and climax. As before, I'm waiting impatiently ;)