Reviews for Scattered Memories
Claytonimor chapter 13 . 2/17
Excuse me for a moment but I just have this one thing that I must say.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Now that that is out of the way, just wanted to say good job on this latest chapter.
Transfigurator chapter 13 . 2/16
Such sappyness, such drama and this ominous undertone at the end. I'm glad to see this chapter and eagerly waiting for the next. :D
Wow. If you continue to take us through chapters like this, you can take years and you'll still have avid, happy fans. This was amazing. I agree with the last reviewer, I'm loving how you've used Kent's death and heightening the conflict that Mark feels over his place in the company given his past. So much weight. Excellent.
walkswithwheels chapter 13 . 2/15
I don't mind if you take a long time for your chapters. I presenting your writing has gotten better as you have continued this.

I like how all the little things are becoming much more clear and sensible. For example, Kent's death in the beginning it first seems like an easy way to the tactician to fall in love with Lyn, but instead it provided an excellent introduction to the morphs, and a much more realistic reaction to seeing someone the protagonist knew made into one.

Another thing would be Mark wielding the Mani Katti in the fortress attack. It may seem like he's a superpowered hero, but not only did Wallace teach them about it, but that is one the first weapons players will access to, and most likely use often. I like how you were able to write so deceptively, at first making the main character seem slightly overpowered and of place, but then having everything fit together within the context of the story.

Also, I like the clash Mark struggling to remember the way of the world he came from, yet also adapting to his new one. Will he continue to use his powers at will, or will he continue to struggle and limit their use in order to survive? It's an interesting conflict, and one I wish would've happened in the canon version.

I also liked how the confrontation between Wallace and Eagler played out. I could easily see something like this happening in canon (meaning Eagler had no reason to fight for Lungdren, and Wallace resolves to follow his original orders to the end). It makes me wonder that if people who initially did not die in canon do here, then will more characters who didn't survive live?

Also, are you planning to do the other stories (e.g. Eliwood's and Hector's)? How about the other Fire Emblems? You're very good at writing this type of story, so I'd love to see more like it.
llat-2 chapter 12 . 1/8
Oh I like this fic. How much longer until the next update?
Tom-Ato13 chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Well, seeing this update was quite the surprise.

Wonder what your original plans were, and where you will go from here. I don't expect Eagler to survive, given that you already killed off one of the main characters, and the passage of time and just bad timing would see Mark reunite just as they are battling Eagler, who would not know his daughter is safe. Just my theory, but Eagler's daughter might take his place as Lyn's major ally. And Wallace dead? Hope that's just a rumor.
GirthJohnson chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
This is story is quite clever, and I really like this take on FE7's tactician and his association to the "Bernese Blight." Good work so far, keep it up!
polarpwnage chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Well it's obviously clear what it is. It's a sort of a self insert with an OC instead. and where did that minimap come from in middle of the skirmish.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
wait, does this mean this is almost finished?
Transfigurator chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
It's kind of sad that you grown bored of your old concept. It seemed like a fun idea.

Regardless, I'm still glad to see a new chapter and a glimpse of Mark's new combat style. As a loose suggestion, you could take hints about "combat tactician" from Tactician/Grandmaster class from Awakening. Just a thing you could give a tought if needed.
It's amusing to se Mark abusing his "player sense" to make fun of Matthew :P

I'm eager for the reveal and climax. As before, I'm waiting impatiently ;)
Transfigurator chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Words can't express my joy over your return. So I'll give a smiley face instead

:D

On serious note, I was sure this story was abandoned, but In a sudden burst of nostalgia, I decided to reread the chapters as they were. I had to double check to make sure I see correctly, when I saw that the story was updated this year. It made me really happy. I managed to notice at least a few places where you reworked the chapters and I think the changes are interesting.

However I can't remember if Kent died in your original draft or was he just heavily wounded. In theory, units defeated in Lyn's story were only wounded sou they could return in Eliwood/Hector's part. I'm crossing my fingers for deus ex machina that will allow that with Kent :P

The story is so mysterious it's almost frustrating but on other hand I'm being kept o my toes, since it differs from canon so much, that every chapter brings surprize an I like it.

I'm also curious what were original worlds that Eva and Marc came from. Other Fire Emblem games? And why Ephidel differs so much from canon and why I have a suspicion that his green eyes have something in common with Mark's own green eyes... Or I remebered Mark's color wrong -_-

Anyway I like the implication of Matthew and Mark going all revolty behind the scenes. I wait eagerly for the next chapter. Again :P
Yuugure-Kaoru chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
Oh my god you were still alive O_o
Well, just super glad and happy to read your fanfic again
I really love it and it would be very cool if you continue it
Keep the good work!
bldude chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
After 10 chapters I still don't really understand what afflicts Mark, or exactly what's going on...well, nothing to do but wait and hope for more exposition!
Yubelchen chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Awesome story!
I really, really like the szenario that the tactician also fights with his friends, also ist your Mark/Marc a very interesting character.

The fact that Kent died, makes me cry... he was a nice guy and you have written him as a very loveable person, his dead was hard to read.

I cannot wait for the next chapter! I hope Mark/Marc will find his way back to Lyn, together with Matthew and Leila!
Tom-Ato13 chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
So Marc is Mark, Lyn is Eva I'm guessing. But that third man, who seemingly sent Marc into Elibe? No clues or guesses there. And Matthew finally arrives, with Leila in tow no less. Interesting.