Reviews for Deadpool and the Marvelous Blonde
jsm1978 chapter 1 . 7/21
Haven't read much Deadpool, so can't tell you how spot on it was or anything, but that was entertaining.
Bad? That was beautiful , the bad jokes the twisted way of thinking , the commentary everything was perfect . Bravo you actualy inspired me to get out there and share my humor with the world . in the darkest day in the dumpest night no ear shall leave my sight , my friends will fear my humorous might , my cringing jokes , The joker's light! ( that is where I transform to a kitten in a fairy outfit and start bouncing away , slowly making my way to the nearest radio station while muttering yo mama jokes and laughting all by myself . )
Supreme Gamer chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
*Slow claps*
dude, this story was amazing. you wrote deadpool character so perfectly.
Shadow chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
You did pretty good, actually! I love how it ended! And everything else too! Hahaha...
jinny chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
deberias hacer otro fic MS MARVELXDEADPOOL
me encanto!
kya chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
excellent!
Zee Dae chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
That was hilarious. Did anyone else try reading this, at least in their head, in Deadpool's voice?
Simon chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I loved that so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That was pretty well done, good job.
ghgh chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
just die... haha. and the blonde joke... where's the blonde joke?
Ben10 madness chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hahaha,you totally got deadpool spot on! Poor tony. Great job!
Marvelpool chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I LOVE IT! IT IS AMAZING,HOW CAN YOU THINK IT'S BAD IT IS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was hilarious.
ChaosMagik chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That was EPIC. The best story i have ever read.
Reviewer Of The Forgotten chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was brilliant. Deadpool is one of my favorite Marvel characters and you displayed him perfectly. You could do an entire series of one-shots about him interacting with characters. Good job.