Reviews for The Face of Evil
kuroneko nnch chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
Superb story you've written here. I want to know how Goku stop crazy servant. Please continue writing this story. Its too good to abandon now. I beg of you please continue.
Joe B chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Superb! Thank you! **********************************
Joe B chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Excellent! Thank you! ********************
Joe B chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Fantastic! *************** Thank you!
Joe B chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Perfect! ************ Thank you!
Angelfish369 chapter 19 . 3/30/2012
Ooo...two updates in one go (after several upload tries haha) :p Wow, did not see that coming - referring to the servant killing the master. And Tarble is back! I really like him so I'm waiting to see how he can show Vegeta that he's not useless ;)
ShadowMario3 chapter 19 . 3/30/2012
Wow, that was a fast update. Surprising to see Kakarot go crazy and kill Master, though, that is a pretty good thing. Nice to see Tarble save Goku here. Can't wait to see how Goku will stop Kakarot!
ShadowMario3 chapter 18 . 3/29/2012
Nice to see an update, and nice to see that this timeline's clone is a nice one. Awesome how Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks is as strong as Mystic Gohan now. Can't wait to see the return of Goku, and see how they manage to defeat the clones!
Joe B chapter 17 . 1/14/2012
Good job to all who came up with this story!
Angelfish369 chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
I had to go back and carefully pick out what's different. I didn't notice it was the two different timelines! Thanks for pointing that out or I would have missed it? And I forgot to say I liked your play on irony. Wonder if more will pop up?
Angelfish369 chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
one correction - that very first section of chapter 17 is already in one of the previous chapters. it's a double.

now the good part - you have SO MANY great things in here! it is truly the whole package. good action, some romance, family love, humour...list goes on! a lot of times when authors try to include every character they end up doing nothing at all, but here everybody plays a role somehow. and i like how you keep going back and forth between different scenes and ending them in suspense. somehow you keep the flow with all the switches. this is really amazing...keep writing!
Angelfish369 chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
this is reeeeeeeally good! gotta pause here though and continue later. so original!
Son Goshen chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
0.0 Awesome! Goku's alive.. Great work. Please please please write more when you can. :D
ShadowMario3 chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
Wow, so the clones end up using the Kaioken. Hope it comes back to bite them in terms or truly wearing out. Also hope to see where Goku ended up, because it seems he went to an alternate Other World or something since the other Goku is there.
Tsukimine12 chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
please...

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! update soon!

i beg you! TTTT

its a very interesting fic!

please, again, i beg you to continue it!

bye xD