Reviews for Harry Potter: A Veela's Chance
xkmwhdx chapter 4 . 8/31
I really wished that you continued this story. I think it has a lot of potential
riegert8 chapter 3 . 8/11
I find it odd that Harry is still in the cupboard as a room, if Gabrielle magic just went back in time. Then Harry would move to Dudley 2nd bedroom

Hagrid is very loyal to Dumbledore and he follow his order to the letter, there no way that he would let Harry go anywhere but the Dursley's. In Canon in my opinion that Hagrid kidnapped Harry on Dumbledore order, Sirius was suppose to get Harry. I have doubt that Sirius would had gone after Peter if he had Harry
riegert8 chapter 2 . 8/11
It funny that Draco get ignored, I like that Harry going make friends early
riegert8 chapter 1 . 8/11
Have you try the fanauthors. net site for Harry/Gabrielle story's ? Author Jeconais has written 2 good Harry/ Gabrielle story's, in both story's that he wrote that Gabrielle hook up with Harry when she turn 17. In my opinion there best Harry/Gabrielle story's I read
riegert8 chapter 4 . 8/11
I think that this is a interesting story

On the author notes, I believe the wand is best suited for a person. Based on their magical ability of a person, being lonely will have no impact. There are lot people that would have a lonely soul, for example Hermione was only child and I think J.K said she had no friends. So based on your opinion Hermione could had got the canon wand that Harry got.

In my opinion the only reason that J.K, had Harry and Voldemort has the same wand core. So Harry get the chance to see his parents, and talk to them for the first time. Otherwise it serve no purpose, there no way Harry can defeat Voldemort with his wand.
I want more chapters
jaycebrown chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
More chapters please please.
Woman613 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really enjoyed it and appreciate it a lot.
imperator277 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Marauderprongs chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
I loved it, and it's already messing with Harry's future which is definitely for the better. Please try and update as much as possible, no pressure but this was my favorite fanfic. Also one of my first and mind blown, I am thanking you and will shortly be thanking the person who showed me this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Great story, love it. Please continue it!
god of all chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story .
sk8ergrlboi chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
welcome to your new 'ome 'arry! (btw did you know that fleur delacour means "flower of the heart"?) sorry im a know-it-all-sk8er chick ;p
Lemarteskun chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
awesome story cant wait for more