Reviews for Harry Potter: A Veela's Chance
jaycealberty chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
More chapters please please.
Wolfman613 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really enjoyed it and appreciate it a lot.
imperator277 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Amazing
Marauderprongs chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
I loved it, and it's already messing with Harry's future which is definitely for the better. Please try and update as much as possible, no pressure but this was my favorite fanfic. Also one of my first and mind blown, I am thanking you and will shortly be thanking the person who showed me this story.
Sincerely
Me
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Great story, love it. Please continue it!
god of all chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story .
sk8ergrlboi chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
welcome to your new 'ome 'arry! (btw did you know that fleur delacour means "flower of the heart"?) sorry im a know-it-all-sk8er chick ;p
Lemarteskun chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
awesome story cant wait for more
Silverwind54 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
so does this history is gonna continue or this is end: cause man believe when im say that you story is great and im want to say the continuation of this:

and im want to know does this gonna go like the canon or there is gonna be a lot of differences? also does dumbledore is gonna know that gabrielle is from the future?

please update it so
Cathie Cathie chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
I love this story, I think it is just cute. Will Dumbledore be manipulative or be kind and accepting of the improvement? Anyway please update soon :)
Polar Cenit chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Absolutely LOVED this story. And the new twist! ITS AWESOME!
DreamASweetDream chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
amazing. update soon!
JustinReardon chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
omfg no way why is it always a decent harry/gabi story that is either discontinued,forgot about or takes ages to update why cant that happen to the rubish ones?

anyway if you ''happen'' to come back to update it i love what you have done so far. and i hope you do come back and update it because such an amazing story cant be allowed to go to wast XD

JustinR
jediprankster chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Are you still writing on this or any other stories? I like what you've done so far with this one, but I notice that all of your stories were last updated seven months ago. I hope you have just had a bout of writer's block, and have not given up on this. I would very much like to see where this goes. I rather like the Harry/Gabrielle ship, but it's hard to find stories that do it well without it being creepy, as they are so far apart in age. This one had a good premise for how to make it work. I hope you continue it.