Reviews for Gryffindors Never Die
First chapters are mildly interesting bumbling of two middle aged alcoholics after that it degenerates needles canon rehash.

At least harry did not name one of his children Vernon Dudley Potter.
areyousatisfied chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I adore this story. I read it again for the billionth time and it makes me laugh every time. Thanks for writing it.
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
thanks for the funny story!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 18 . 11/24/2017
Lily, you're great! You made the universe your bitch and it made this kick-ass awesome story. Thank you!
Zicou chapter 18 . 11/12/2017
excellent story, level it!
Z/
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2017
One could argue that Ginny has obsessed with Harry and Molly's obsessed with overfeeding people
serialkeller chapter 18 . 10/7/2017
That was awesome :D
nehzuygnow chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
I love this. It's different, unique, and good. I was so scared you were gonna turn it into a Dumbledore-bashing story in the middle, but was delighted that you didn't. Harry and Ron's I-don't-give-a-shit attitudes were epic! The jokes were on point, too. Plus, none of the "good guys" died. The part with Remus' kidneys failing was kinda pointless, but I don't really mind it. I really enjoyed this story!
hana1.hano chapter 18 . 8/17/2017
This was such a beautiful fic. One of a kind, really. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 18 . 7/3/2017
This was a fun little fic. A very different kind of fix-it-fic. I quite enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 18 . 6/26/2017
It was a brilliant fic till the end/epilogue

Harry married Ginny again even though she left him, sure you said their marriage was better, but you also didnt have him execute people

Seems a massive cop out/let down for the whole fic
indanthrene-gecko chapter 18 . 6/16/2017
This was awesome.
JetRavenOnyx chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Uh...who is the kid?
~JetRavenOnyx
Corwyn chapter 18 . 5/22/2017
What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 10 . 4/29/2017