Reviews for Gryffindors Never Die
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 6/28
Snape wouldn't be in heaven, not with the shit he did.

Ginny calling harry an asshole, this coming from the damn fangirl trash? Fuck her, she's garbage anyways.
God, you didn't just spell throne as thrown. What a dumbass
Dumblefuck you mind raped Harry cause you're a manipulative old bastard who wants to know everything
Harry should have told fudge it that he would just leave voldemort to the ministry then
Strolled down the rode.
You gotta be kidding me!
I'm done, I don't give a fuck if this is the funniest story ever written. What a fucking moron. It's a ROAD.
Crusader Nightshade chapter 1 . 6/7
This fanfic has taken me 3 days to find and I remember I was about 10 or 11 when I first read this and I had a habit of reading it at 1am, cracking up, and getting into shit with me mum but I'm just happy I refound it.
beth626 chapter 18 . 5/10
This is so frickin hilarious absolutely loved it!
Shortmike24 chapter 2 . 5/1
you lost me when you made harry a fucking faggot just standing there. it was bad enough you actually think the wizarding world would give that poor skank ginny or the mudblood herms the kids over boy who lived and pureblood ron. stupid fucking story
Jswbw chapter 18 . 3/16
Damn good story
LovethisHarry chapter 1 . 2/14
To my dearest Chipmunk: I love your story very much. I have rarely laughed so much.
It's a pity that you gave up fanfiction, just because JKR as an old woman gives some nonsense from.
To the little cunt who has left here as a guest on 24 July 2021 such an incredibly stupid review: Fuck you!
Why do right-wing conservatives constantly whine about freedom of speech without understanding it. Freedom of speech means that you can say what you want, not that no one can criticize you. Chipmunk is exercising his right to free speech when he abandons fanfiction because he doesn't like JKR. You really are a sad little sausage. But freedom of speech only exists for guys like you, right?
Since I'm German myself, a few more comments:
Don't compare the Third Reich with the GDR, you dickhead. You're trivializing the crimes of the Nazis.
And comparing Chipmunk's refusal to write fanfictions with the GDR or the Third Reich is definitely absurd.
What you mean by burning books is beyond me. Put it in your absurd moth-box.

Noch mal auf deutsch an den Gast: Fick dich, du erbärmliche Witzfigur.
GilderoyFucklart chapter 18 . 1/31
I just want to say that I found this story amazing and is one of the only storys with an ending that I have read fully. So as a reader I can say that this is the best time travel HP Fics I have ever read. Great job.
SassyDKitten chapter 18 . 1/29
I can only stand and applaud as I just binge read this and absolutely loved every moment of it, especially the ending. Now I have to go and see what other pieces of art you've written, and wonder if we could convince you to post your pieces of work on ao3 as well?
LOL