Reviews for Crossovers That Shouldn't Be: Familiar Agito
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
very it up
SeigZeon chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
this really is a great story hope you update someday till then XD
SeigZeon chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
this is really good i never seen guyver but Agito is so cool telling them off like that :D
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
this is interesting and should continue, though its hard to think of "Agito" as a familiar. Scary. Plus his description of events in his head does seem to be self flattering. I admit, he did do good, but for revenge and power, not for real concern for humanity, except how a king might want better for his subjects, not for humanitarian reasons, but because they are his.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
And once more, a surprisingly creative fic. Unlike many who simply copy/paste crossovers, replacing the main character and tweaking the course of events to fit, you, good sir, replace the character and watch the new history unfold.

In not so many words; Brilliant.
cartoons68 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
CONTINUE THIS FIC! I think that's pretty clear I like this fic! Agito has always been an intresting character and seeing what he'd do in Saito's place makes for an intriguing premise!
Silverscale chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
If you want me to reply to your pms you need to enable it so I can respond. Anyway, here's what I was trying to send.

Points of liking

I like the fact that Agito controls his strength, it adds a bit of mystery to him, making the wizards unable to truly place his real strength at.

It is also very nice to see him acting on brain power more then muscle power, searching for sources of information about countries, magic, warfare and so on, common sense that many heroes seem to lack nowadays.

Add a magical power to his Guyver that he will discover after defeating a powerful magical being, dragon, leviathan, or anything else that would fit the powerful beyond regular beings bill. It could be a power gained from the symbiote absorbing the flesh or the energy of the defeated being, maybe it was gained through a transmutation from the familiar transportation? Up to you.

But one thing, do not add any guyvers or other powerful people from the guyver universe, it would make things too much like Dragonball with super peopel appearing here and there. Though I think it would be fun if Agito is faced by a mirror magic that makes him face a mirror of himself, with all his powers, it would make for an interesting scene, if they fight, talk to each other or accept each other, possibilities are endless.

At any rate, here's my last suggestion, make Agito more loose, the poor fella went through a lot of heartache, it is only fair that he is repaid a bit. If more then one woman is up to you, I actually like the idea, but not many other agrees. IF there's no real romance then there could be some one night stands or just plain flirting, no need to dwell on it if you do not think of these ideas as useful, they are just suggestions.

Signed, Silverscale
hydrianway1013 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010

Bit rare on the character interaction but sure got

potential. Hope you continue this till we see Agito

going all-out against entire armies, showing some

serious nuclear-level firepower!

Guyver with Megasmasher Army Killer.

Lexardus chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Interesting very interesting
Silverscale chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
So few Guyver fics around that fits my taste, and this one has a very good quality to it.