Reviews for More Than Words
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 13 . 5/18
I've read both of these stories in a few day! WHY WHY WHY? Did you not finish this one? Awwww I loved where you were going!please update/finish
MyOwnWriter chapter 13 . 5/12
Hi! I just read the first part to this FanFic and then just caught up on this one! I think its beautifully written and I see these as actual events as they could have happened in the story line.

I see you haven't updated in a while. Please do! I really want to keep reading this Fic!
xForeverAndAlways chapter 13 . 5/8
The First Day and this are really good. I hope you continue it. :)
Arickakent21 chapter 13 . 5/3
Loved this story! Is the a continuation or sequel? It wud be awesome if u kept the story going
Amanda Pall chapter 13 . 4/20
Please keep this one going! Just discovered it and really enjoying it!
clipsterman chapter 13 . 3/11
Thank you so much for writing this. I'm referring to both "The First Day" and "More Than Words". I can honestly say that I haven't read anything that seems more faithful to the source material than this. It's also a wonderful (if somewhat sad, although that's to be expected) read, and I can't wait to read the rest of what you've written. I love your portrayal of the characters and of the way they deal with their grief, the actions they take that seem so very realistic, and last but not least the fact that you managed to write about... playing scrabbles, without making me feel that my childhood was being ruined before my eyes. I really hope that you will continue writing at some point, and wish you happiness even if you do not.
HeatherA9 chapter 13 . 1/22
Wow! I know it has been more than a year since you've updated this, but I do truly hope you continue. This story is so well done - I love all the different threads weaving together. Thank you so much for sharing so much of your work!
Yuri chapter 1 . 1/18
Pleeease, come back! you are great!
Angelikah chapter 13 . 1/3
Ahh! I'm reading all your stories in order and I loveeee them :D I finished The First Day in less than two days, haha. I'm excited to read the rest of the stories in the series. :) On to read Tree Houses and Daisies and the one shots and everything after that :P I can't wait to see the rest of this one though!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
I love this story like Harry loves Ginny's hair. It's just so well-written.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
Thank you for adding in the note about the family tree at the end. I really felt that it aided my understanding.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Aww!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Another great chapter- as usual.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
I'm having difficulty describing the many reasons why I love this story so much.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
This just gets better and better!