Reviews for On The Backs Of Pigeons
epichlexi chapter 23 . 6/29/2014
... So very disappointed with the ending. Dead Nikola.. really..? Not to be mean. It's a beautiful story. But now I feel like it's ... just wrong... :(
epichlexi chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
OMG Sparky is so cute I love this
Simlead chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
Yet another amazing fic of yours I've read. :) I might be reading them in them in the wrong order, but it's still amazing. Niko living would've been the happy story but I loved that sad, nostalgic ending you gave this. Wonderful fic! :P
Lena-F chapter 23 . 1/15/2013
That was an awesome story ! I"m crying thanks to you
You should warn people about the caracter's death cause some people (usually including me) really can't stand to have our favorite caracters dying, it was a bit violent, I really wasn't expecting it !
chartreuseian chapter 23 . 3/1/2012
Oh wowza. I just powered through that baby in an afternoon and, while my heart is slowly breaking, I just wanna give you a big cyber hug. That was truly amazing. I really loved that you didn't have him survive in the end, it made the whole thing much more believable and, to me, much more enjoyable. Not that I wouldn't have loved to see a happy reunion but this was the perfect ending. Anything else would have been cheesy in the extreme.

You could tell from the start that this wasn't going to end prettily with babies and such, the anticipation was beautifully built up and I honestly don't know if I could have survived waiting for each update as it came through. Just walking away to have tea with my mother was hard enough! Wonderful, wonderful stuff and, to my mind, a very fitting way to have him go :)

Also, the end scene was amazing, totally blew my mind! Beautifully bittersweet and this is, without a doubt, one of the better Teslen fics I've read. You didn't bow to pressure and make them run off and copulate, you gave Nikola the end he deserved.

xx
KittyBlack208 chapter 20 . 2/17/2012
i just wanted to say that this story was very heartworming and amazing even though i did wnt Nikola to survive as a vampire it does make sence that he would die its just so sad i cried from the moment he died to the momentnthe story was over goodn job and i hope to hear from you in the future :)

~ Kitty
Megabat chapter 23 . 2/11/2012
Well I am off to find a box of hankies and I need to dry out my keyboard. Then I really need to find a fic to cheer me up. Awesome work by the way.
sanctuaryrulze chapter 23 . 12/15/2011
SO I read this a wile ago and didn't review, sorry, but I just re read the last chapter and crayed, again. I loved it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 23 . 12/15/2011
Awww...that was tragic! *sniff sniff, cries* Great story. I liked all the flashbacks throughout the story. You are always so good with twists. Even if this one was so so sad! Great story...I enjoyed it.
thecolouryes chapter 23 . 8/17/2011
Wow. Okay. Now I see what you mean by not being able to write fluff without killing someone. Although I have to admit that I wouldn't really think of this story as fluff. It has way too much of a plot for fluff. But that's okay; our romance stories need some drama in them to make them meaningful. Then they're really stories, and not just flashes of interactions in life.

Lucy
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
OMG! I could have cried at the ending! That wasn't corny atall! Poor Nikola! I love how you left the ending open to interpretation, like the end scene in 'eulogy' with Ashley speaking to Helen. I loved this fic!
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 21 . 7/10/2011
Wanna know what the whole pigeon thing is, i have some idea. Great chapter!...readin next chappie tomoz-its sooooo late! *yawn*
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
Go sparky! The baby bit reminded me of Reise a little
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
Haha, big guy 'almost swallowed his guh' that made me LOL
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
Love the peurto rico 2002 reference! Looking at ur stories, it looks like u madethis onefirst though...haha, is that where the story idea came from, orr do u just plan ahead :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »