Reviews for Valhalla
oonagi chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
there's something about the way you write that stuns me. It's very powerful and I can read it over and over again without tiring of it... the setting is utterly unique and the writing from Cosmos's point of view with flashbacks in between is just amazing. well done and thank you!

Just one question... what exactly is Shinryu?
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I cannot wait to see what you do with the rest of the characters.
Midnight Spiral chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
WOW! That was awesome..

But now I feel really dumb, because I don't know who a bunch of them are... Can you help me out?
Ala Alba EC chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
very intresting. I'd read the Cosmos' Report and this fic have potential to surpass the great story. I can see why Cosmos has that kind of thought, but to think Terra had killed Luneth and Lightning... I am speechless. And the hidden sorrow of Tactic series, you wrote them well. Even when I always imagine that Benjamin was one of the sillier warrior, with that bicep flex of his, you fleshed him out nicely. I think Bartz title's Wandering Wind.
Tenkasen chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Interesting. This looks like a very intriguing story; I can't wait for the next update.

-Tenka
eighth ivy elf chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I have only read the introductory comment and I am already very hyped about reading this story since I really enjoyed Doctor Burrito's Cosmos Report. I have a feeling that this will be equally good ~ !
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Wow... just... wow... I don't know what to honestly say. It's so... different from so many others, you know? You don't shy away from death, but don't over-state each attack.

I'm not a fan of any Final fantasy sequels, and I know I'm throwing the baby out with the bathwater when it comes to "The After Years" if my RL friends who like Final Fantasy are being honest, but you did a good job of fitting Ceodore in as well.

And the description of how each of the Warriors came to the world, with Gil as a Valkyrie... and like I said, the death. Dissidia is, at it's heart, something of a war story. You do a wonderful job of trying to show what the past cycles where everything was less... organized... that it was in the thirteenth (and possibly twelfth) cycles were. I also like that you let Cosmos win a few (After all, IC is an AU version where Chaos never lost, so he had to at least once or twice prior to Cycle twelve.)

Now... if only I could figure out who Zodiac Knight, World Enemy, and Dark King are. I'm guessing one is Kefka, but who would the other be? I guess Zodiac Knight is someone from XII, though.

Still... wow... just... I dunno... more Wow.