Reviews for Titanic: Hellsing Style
natwing642 chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
This fic was a perfect combination of au, canon, abridged and OTP SHIPPING HEAVEN. Seriously, good job.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 19 . 7/2/2015
love love love
:).
Predatoria chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
OMG :O I'm currently copying this story into Word(c) and holy shit...this story is in Word(c) 84 sides long XoX

but it's soooo good ;3
KingBowser444 chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
Excellent story. I loved how you kept the characters mostly accurate, your OC based on your sister was pretty cool, and there were quite a few hilarious moments, especially when you inserted Abridged dialogue! Keep it up!
Lficze chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
Thank you for this story. It's the one of the most interesting plots for Alukard-Seras pairing I've ever read. Really briliant the connection between Hellsing and Titanic, hold me interested all the time.
Nordic Nonsense chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I'm enjoying the concept of the story. The writing is a little wonky and you have quite a few gramatical errors but I love the concept. (P.S. you misspelled 'barely' and instead spelt 'barley' and I imagined wheat being all over the deck. XD)
DarkVampiress chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
Some mistakes here and there but... I don't care! heh just take time I know you'll improve a lot.

This is story is just as epic! So heartwarming and everything. I'm freakin on the verge of crying while reading.. The emotions are just too much. It's so beautiful! Thank you for letting us experience this kind of feelings through your work..

And the way you described the scene of Titanic sinking, was so epic I can't forget it! and the way how everyone acted, was so true.. I'll never get tired of reading this again and again. I simply love it! thank you very much. It's been a wonderful ride! :))
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
Thank-you for writing this sooooo much! I enjoyed it very greatly, even though Danny and Pip died, I still loved it. It had so much emotion in it! When we found out it was vampires that did that to Seras's parents though I was expecting you to list them as the Valentines! Surprise surprise though, and you had me supper worried when Alucard didn't show up! Man talk about nervous! And I loveeee the last line! "Damn it I said to your coffins!" hehehehe so wonderful. So yeah thanks your awesome, please continue to write!
-Kitty .
Arcadia laufeyson chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Hey Ive read your story over and over and I just LOVE it, I found a song that fits to this story, its called Into the Night by Santanna, I was listening to it and thought of the chapter of your story when Seras and Alucard are dancing at the lower class party, Listen to the song and tell me what you think please :3
GingerMouse15 chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
AWWWWWWWWW
Frenzyvammi chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
Wow! That was quite a story!
I luv it! the bastard lives! oh i mean stays! hahhah
Thank you for such an amazing story and some twisted part!

Wish you the best for your other story too!
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...! about time! a seras x alucard fanfic mixed with a happy end of titanic! yahoo mutha feckers! (i dont wanna swear)
MyWeirdoEyes chapter 19 . 9/17/2012
I totally loved it and favourited it
flee27 chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
awww so cute and sad but i wish there was more it could go so much further
splitterherz chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I'm wondering is if Alucard Seras life drawing? 'm Excited already.