Reviews for Love's Remedy, Hatred's Sickness
Randy shadowma chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
That was great!
Mission Beach chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I really like torturing my favorite characters, but that's besides the point, this was amazing,,, utterly amazing it made me feel depressed and sympathectic, all in the best way, I love Ludwig even more for this story, and I would relly like to read more like this, I know I didn't use a single period here but oh we'll I'm too sad/relaxed/depressed/happy all at the same time, this was way to good
Yoshi with a Moustache chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
So real. So raw. It says the things people refuse to say. Why people would rather choose to die than Be themselves confuses me, but what do I know?
princess chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
i loved it but please make it long this time Im talkin chapters not just one small story
Cenobia100 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
That was an amazing piece of literature featuring my two fave. Koopalings. It was a brilliant depressing story, but I feel like you could have gone into more detail about why his father hated Ludwig, but other than that a great piece.
The Caramel Koopa chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wow, poor Ludwig... Often times we see the intelligent, arrogant side of him, but even he must have his share of pain. And it can really be felt in this.

A couple grammatical errors here and there, but nothing that takes away from the story itself.

All in all, very nice work! ;v;
bikiniwax chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
soooooooo sweet...
Kefka Palazzo - God of Magic chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Poor poor Ludwig. I certainly feel his pain. Never went quite that far myself but I feel for him.

Excellent fic. You've done a great job expressing his pain and misery.
ElectroCrasher chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Poor Ludwig... T-T *sniffle*
luzlovesludwig chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
*random scream* epic! :3

*exploded*
Chibineptune87 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Great...just great Luddiluv. I love your stories and I'm almost done with a new story that I wrote...yay.

This was really sad what was happening with Ludwig and what's more saddening is that it happens everyday in the world. You are bringing up a very important issue here and I'm proud of you! Everyone needs to know that someone out there loves them.

Keep up the excellent work. I am waiting for more great and epic stories from you!
Walkazo chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Good story. There were a couple typos here and there, but overall, it was well-written. I liked Ludwig's struggle between his logic and his desire to hurt himself: most self-mutilation stories I've seen get that internal struggle all wrong (or ignore it completely). I also liked how Lemmy dealt with the whole situation: it was sweet.

Keep up the good work!