Reviews for Beautiful Mess
I made my yaoi hating friend read this...

Worth it.
Misachin chapter 1 . 5/19
gosh, I never get tired of this fic.
just lost count of how many times I read this and keep re-reading it, yep thanks to you xD
Kittycatkyla chapter 21 . 5/5
I've seen a fanart of this chapter. can't find it now for some reason but woot!
Wahhhh this was beautiful (つД)ノ
This is literally my favorite fic ever you should get an award.
Nikki chapter 30 . 3/31
This is such a fantastic story! I'm not really into AUs but you made it work SO well that it was addicting to read. Izaya and Shizuo's banter was perfect so keep up the good work!
hikora chapter 30 . 3/9
I'm happy for them. And I'm sure that Shizuo would be able to take him on massive shopping sprees again soon enough.

I think I can safely assume that Izaya got out of his life on the streets?

I love it! You should make a sequel!
Tayani chapter 30 . 2/9
This is, without a doubt, my favourite Shizaya fanfiction so far; I actually think, and I'm completely serious, it is better than Pretty Woman itself.

The way you portrayed Izaya and Shizuo and their relationship is priceless. Moreover, the fact that there are characters beside them, and these characters have their own, distinct personalities, their own lives, it's amazing.

It's been a privilege to read this story. Thank you so much! You should most definitely try writing some stuff on your own. You're an amazing writer.
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 30 . 1/30
Nice
monkeymillionair chapter 18 . 1/24
Hello.
I'm quite enjoying this story. Before I continue though, I am curious about one thing and I'm not sure if it has been mentioned and I forgot about it or if it just hasn't been mentioned. What are the ages in this (I know you changed them), particularly of Izaya and Shizuo? I think Izaya is 20? I'm not sure and I'm quite curious to know.
Now on with the story!

Sincerely,
monkey-chan
Ahh really well-paced and awesome writing! I couldn't stop reading...
Dragon Slayer 's Girl chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
"... did you keep that red thong?"
OH MY GOD, BEST QUOTE EVER XDXDXD This is so damn cute man, I love it!
hoLLic149 chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Aaaaaah this was so great! I really loved that ending.
HateMe-BreakMe chapter 30 . 9/30/2014
I this this story! And I love this movie! ! Ahhhh so beautiful!
That One Person chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down! That's the best scene I have ever read in any fanfic ever
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
Aww, this is so damn sweet! Such a nice story, I felt so warm at heart during the whole time I was reading it! o Soooo lovely! Amazing piece of work! *-*