Reviews for Beautiful Mess
unknown chapter 30 . 7/22
This was ADORABLE
Uchiha250 chapter 30 . 5/29
That was a lovely and beautiful fic. Thank you for writing it.
catzlovecheeze chapter 30 . 5/8
So good! This just might be the best Shizaya fanfic I've ever read. The plot was awesome, the story well-written, the characters with in-character behavior. I'm definetly going to watch the film Pretty Woman now, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it all the more because of this story. Excellent job with this fic~
Pinkpunkfox chapter 7 . 4/4
Haha, Izaya Roll'd. Nice one.
So Izaya went out into public with his obscenely short shorts right? Honestly, he would be stupid if he thought people would think he has the money or was respectable given the way he was dressed..
Noah Earl Graves chapter 30 . 3/3
oh... MY GOD! WHERE IS THE EPILOGUE?!
Noah Earl Graves chapter 15 . 3/3
I don't think I've ever really blushed my entire life... If I hadn't really ever, I'm sure as hell I am now
AshDrakken chapter 1 . 2/12
I have read this entire story at least five times! It is amazing!
Ah this story was beautiful! Ty so so much for creating this one hell of a masterpiece!
I love everything about it! Gah~
[nosebleed]
Thank you so much!
xselumate chapter 30 . 12/5/2015
WHAAA-
THE END, UGH I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE IF THIS WAS THE END CHAP
Ughh... I enjoyed this story A LOT.
Thanks for wrote this! I appreciated!
SilverMistWolves chapter 30 . 11/28/2015
EEEEEEEEEK! LOVE IS SHOWERING OVER ME AND THIS FANFIC! HOLY SHlT THIS IS AMAZING!
3 3 3 3
cookiea2b3-OLD chapter 30 . 11/28/2015
Took me almost 5 hours, but I finished it. Absolutely wonderful story! The interactions between izaya and Shizuo were well played out and you developed their relationship at a steady pace. My thoughts are so jumbled right now, I'm still trying to organize them, just... wow. A beautiful, romantic read. They're we're no clich├ęs, and I know you said this was based on another story, but I consider this original, but that wasn't the only aspect that made this an enjoyable read. I think you captured all the thoughts and ideals of all the characters at once, yet it wasn't all given away that made the outcome predictable. I usually don't like reading longer stories like this on fanfiction, I'm not a very patient person I'm afraid I have to admit. I'd definitely read this again. Mou, my neck is getting a crick in it and my butt is going numb from sitting for so long. So I leave it at that. )
Lillian moon chapter 30 . 11/5/2015
Omg I love its so sweet
Guest chapter 30 . 10/14/2015
Read it in one go and absolutely positively loved it!
HaruNoMahou chapter 30 . 9/5/2015
I've read this fanfic twice and I love it! I wish I could read it again but I have to study... Anyway I haven't watched Pretty Woman but I think I will.
Plus you made me laugh and you made me wanna cry, it was a wonderful story keep going ()