Reviews for I'll See You in My Dreams
Alice Prince chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
I can't even say it. This as sooooooooooooooo good! Good work~
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Awww... they ended! Go Hotch! I loved it babe! That was so sweet! and Ambassador Prentiss was crying and missing her daughter. Aww! I loved it!
Chrissiemusa chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
That was incredible, your description of Emily was spot on. She was so selfless. Love Emily Prentiss, she's my hero :) Great story please keep updating.
HouseBroken chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
interesting story and i loved it
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Aww! He did it... that was so sweet! I loved it babe! Great job! Woot! Can't wait for more!
phoebe9509 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Aww this chapter is so sad, because of the fact that Hotch realizes that he has feelings for her and it's too late and all he wants to do is hold her and kiss her and smell her hair and he can't :( I loved it! Great job!
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Awww! Poor Hotch! Oh man... That was so sweet! I loved it! But POOR HOTCH! *clears throat* Anyway! Loved it! Can't wait for more!
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Well... he had human company! yay! He needed that... it was still sad though :( Poor Hotch and Reid. I hope the healing process starts soon for them! Loved it babe! Woot! Can't wait for more!
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Awww! Oh man... Im crying again. You my new friend are an awesome writer! I loved it! Woot! Lol! On to the next chapter!
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Awww! Poor Hotch! Man thats so sad! Loved it! Can't wait for more!
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
...Well Im crying. Dear lords that was sad! I loved it though! *pauses* Can I punch the Ambassador? *grins* Anyway on to the next chapter!
phoebe9509 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I'm not gonna lie...I'm kind of in love with this story! :)
HouseBroken chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
very very interesting story, cant wait for more
phoebe9509 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
I really like this story so far...I'm interested to see where you take it. I love how in Hotch's dreams everyone thinks he's nuts! :) Can't wait for the next chapter! Great job!