Reviews for The Goblin King
ehanda chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
I definately enjoyed this update. So when they get married wouldn't kakashi be devastated in 50 or so years when Naru dies from old age? Will she live longer because she is half fey or will marrying kakashi lengthing her life. Also if she is half fey why would everyone just assume she is human, can they not tell she is only half?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
I have not read such a well written Fea/Fey store in a long time. Please continue.
P.s. When is Kakashi going to find out that Naru is part Fea?
Tempest S chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
I'm rather confused. You keep calling her human but she's only PART human. You seem to ignore the other half of her heritage for the most part. Not only that, she's a princess and in line for the throne so some of his subjects should accept her for that alone because there are always suck ups.
monstar315 chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
Didn't sakumo tell him or anyone about her being his great niece?
Karkatsbabe chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
He's setting himself up for a whooping, and a very upset Naru. I enjoy the thought of her freaking out then kicking him in the balls again, maybe pull out some more of his hair. :}
Karkatsbabe chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Naru's gonna kick his ass when she wakes up.
GiuliaZe chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Yesss you updated! X))) i'm soo happy! I hope to see their reunion (both awake) soon! Will naru remember him?
naruko.uzuma chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
continue
Yukilith chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
Please continue with this wonderful story!
dizzydani666 chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
ty
Prescripto13 chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
I was mugged twice while working overseas. The suddenness of the attack is one of the things that stays with you. I think you caught that well in this chapter by having the deviant strike her from behind.

Good work!
Tempest S chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
So what happened to Kakashi's fiancee?
Prescripto13 chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
True, it would be unnerving to have a pack of unseemly types eyeballing you at a pub-or anywhere else, for that matter!

I have a feeling Kakashi is about to make an entrance that would give Batman a run for his money. XD
calypso tchaka chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
I liked this chapter. It was a little sudden seeing the closure for Sakumo and his wife, but I guess you can't really spend time on unimportant stuff too long. And now we'll get to the good stuff. :) I look forward to see what you have in store. Enjoy your day x
Prescripto13 chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
You conveyed the sense of departure well. One gets the impression that the father/son bond was a strong one.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »