Reviews for The Goblin King
Keep going.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 1/14
I'm really glad you updated this story! It is really well written, like all your other Fem Naruto x Kakashi stories. I was wondering if your going to update your other Kakashi x Fem Naruto? I really hope you do, they are really good and it would be a shame if you didn't. Although, it's your choice wheather to or not. I hope you update soon. Until next chapter. Bye bye
A new update yayyyy!
I like the way you described the scene, it paints a picture in my mind.
Psjshshshwhhson chapter 15 . 1/13
Thanks so much for the update! I hope you can update some of your other kakanaru soon too! :)
This is one of my favorites. Thank you for updating this one.
ougley chapter 13 . 1/14
Isn't kakashi half human too ? His mom is human
ougley chapter 14 . 1/14
I wish sakumo told naru's real identity to kakashi
ougley chapter 15 . 1/14
Nice :)
Siatuvai1002 chapter 15 . 1/13
Please post soon!
mitsuki4sure chapter 15 . 1/13
YAY! AN UPDATE
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2015
Pleeeeeease update this one has soooooooooo much potential and it is soooooo awesome you're my favorite author!
ehanda chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
I definately enjoyed this update. So when they get married wouldn't kakashi be devastated in 50 or so years when Naru dies from old age? Will she live longer because she is half fey or will marrying kakashi lengthing her life. Also if she is half fey why would everyone just assume she is human, can they not tell she is only half?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
I have not read such a well written Fea/Fey store in a long time. Please continue.
P.s. When is Kakashi going to find out that Naru is part Fea?
Tempest S chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
I'm rather confused. You keep calling her human but she's only PART human. You seem to ignore the other half of her heritage for the most part. Not only that, she's a princess and in line for the throne so some of his subjects should accept her for that alone because there are always suck ups.
monstar315 chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
Didn't sakumo tell him or anyone about her being his great niece?