Reviews for God Only Threw the Humans Out of Paradise
This was so wonderful and beautiful and creative and... Is someone chopping onions here? because my eyes are stinging a bit and... Yeah... It must be that... :(((
Hetalia Fan chapter 1 . 7/29
That was a beautiful story. I loved your form of writing, and it actually made me cry. That was the best fanfiction I've read in so long ;-;
This should not have me on the verge of tears goddamnit
Thanks for breaking my heart.
Leaving this account chapter 1 . 5/30
This was so sad I feel bad for not crying I did start to get a lump in my thoart though
sorry It just takes ALOT for me to cry(I've had a hard life) But this was still sad and I got feels from it.
The whole story Did sound like it was coming from a dogs view It was done perfectly.
cha cha real smooth chapter 1 . 4/12
This had me crying in the middle of the night, i'm still crying. This is such a wonderful story! I can't find the words to describe this through my tears.
decoris chapter 1 . 1/29
Why did I get teary eyed at this but not We Will Meet Again? I swear me and my emotions...very well done!
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 1/17
Well you legit made me cry. Thanks.
Great story! It reminded me of all my doggies...
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 1/9
Fuckkk. Why am I crying? Why am I crying? You made me cry, damn it!

Awww. Damn. Poor Arthur. Poor Al. I think that poem in the end just did it for me. Lovely, lovely. Beautiful.
K'valdemar chapter 1 . 1/6
Your story was really good... It also made me cry :,(
clokinz chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
dog stories always hurt...always...i had to hug my little furbaby after this one! Im a mess of snot and tears.
Issabella chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
My grandparents dog that I grew up with is shown so well here, even though this is supposed to be a usuk fanfic, you helped me a lot here. She died last week. (Dolly Blue 2000-2015 r.i.p)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Ohh my heart. My poor, poor, precious heart... It hurts soooo much. Good job, worth the heartache. Keep writing.
TickingHellZzz chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This is just so beautiful...
Thanks you so much for writing this amazing fic, I love it.
a-prickly-rose chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I'm crying.
This was beautiful. ;-; I love it so much, author-chan. So much.
Thank you.