Reviews for God Only Threw the Humans Out of Paradise
BeccaRave chapter 1 . 7/18
that was beautiful and so sad
I haven't cried for a fanfiction in such a long time
Misguided Ghost1 chapter 1 . 6/12
This was so beautiful and well written. The quotes in the middle made this all the more heartwarming and ultimately heartbreaking. I'm just doing my best not to cry here. Great job.
RantingFangirl chapter 1 . 4/10
This was so adorable
Nina chapter 1 . 3/20
Tfw you don't really like dogs all that much but you can't read anything else all day
Animal Crackers chapter 1 . 3/19
Oh God, the tears won't stop-a flowin'
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I'm a cat person but this is beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
I'm sobbing why did I do this to myself
8ofhearts chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
This made me cry a little...i think you made me a dog lover again. Seriously, good job.
Izzy chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Oh.
Ooooh.
Oh lordy.
I cried.
That was amazing.
Gawd chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
I've read this like 11 times, and i always cry in the end. This is simply beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
This was so wonderful and beautiful and creative and... Is someone chopping onions here? because my eyes are stinging a bit and... Yeah... It must be that... :(((
Hetalia Fan chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
That was a beautiful story. I loved your form of writing, and it actually made me cry. That was the best fanfiction I've read in so long ;-;
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
This should not have me on the verge of tears goddamnit
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Thanks for breaking my heart.
Leaving this account chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
This was so sad I feel bad for not crying I did start to get a lump in my thoart though
sorry It just takes ALOT for me to cry(I've had a hard life) But this was still sad and I got feels from it.
The whole story Did sound like it was coming from a dogs view It was done perfectly.