Reviews for God Only Threw the Humans Out of Paradise
Whiskey Bloodsbane Pincher chapter 1 . 8/31
I'm crying.
This was beautiful. ;-; I love it so much, author-chan. So much.
Thank you.
/cries
Harmonic Bunny chapter 1 . 8/25
This was beautiful. Al the Tenth and all the Als before him and Al the Eleventh and Alfred and Arthur and this was beautiful, you've hurt me.
Thank you for writing this.
Henni chapter 1 . 8/4
This is an amazing and wonderful story, i really enjoyed reading it. It actually sounds as if it's from a dog too. And it's just so well written that it drags you into the story, resulting in the tears currently leaking out from my eyes.

Again, a wonderful story.
wolfhope1111 chapter 1 . 7/31
I bawled and had to go hug my dog my mom thought one of my friends had died or something I was crying so hard.
DarknessinBetween chapter 1 . 5/6
Wonderful story, with how you portray Al right from the beginning with the genius of his naming all the way to his death. Also Alfred and Arthur being there and Arthur's stiff upper lip in the later years.

(I shouldn't be crying but I am) Good job. Keep it up
Sheldon The Whale chapter 1 . 4/12
Oh my god right in the feels. Hit me right. In. The. Feels.

Thank you that was a beautiful story, wonderfully written and executed.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 3/17
NO. HOW DARE YOU. YOU EVIL PERSON, HOW DARE YOU RIP PUT MY HEART WITH A WARM DOG TALE THAT ENDS WITH THE DOG DYING.
PersonifyThis chapter 1 . 3/2
Oh man, I cried. This hit home in so many different places. Al was so sweet. My one critique is if we could have known what he looked like earlier in the piece... although I guess this way he can symbolically represent all dogs. Aww that's a sweet thought. Anyway it's a beautifully written piece with an amazing take on Arthur and Al's (and Alfred's!) relationship.
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 2/5
I can't believe I cried for a fictional dog... Great, now I want my own Al.

This must be the hardest thing for an immortal (or at least someone with a ridiculously long lifespan) to experience.
hobocatgaming chapter 1 . 1/17
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO shit I'm crying
robot3 chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh no.
Amelia F chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
OMG.. This was beautiful! I am literally in tears, you really moved me with this tale. I have pets of my own and they truly become part of the family, part of you. I think you summed up this feeling very well.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
It was Heartbreaking but one of the most Sweet moment too...

God, it was Bittersweet...

But Al at least Happy when he was alive for the whole years he had with you, Arthur.

Btw, what type of dog was Al?

At first I was still imagine him as small dog with white fur. But then suddenly I imagine as big Golden dog. Well, I don't know the name of the type. (and I'm not fans of Dog too.)
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This was so sad! I've always been more of a cat person, but I like dogs just as well. Now I think I'll love them even more.
pie985 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This reminds me of a German Shepard I had ยท He was an amazing dog and I loved him so much. But as he got older, he got more and more sick. It was heartbreaking. I was 11 at the time, and I didn't really understand. My parents put him to sleep because he was in so much pain. I seriously loved him, and I will always remember him.
Your story is amazing. Really. Thank you.