Reviews for Uzumaki Chronicles: The Swirling Tides
Blitzstrahl chapter 24 . 5/11
"...no matter how trivial, you'll die, kay?" Hell that made me shiver lol.
Blitzstrahl chapter 21 . 5/11
Rin was one of the few truly honorable characters in the series, kindasad to see her twisted in this.
Blitzstrahl chapter 10 . 5/10
Obito was a epic asshat. Rin dies a hero defending her home and what does he do to honor her?
wages war on there home and everyone else because reasons.
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 5/9
Hinata sure is Uzumaki greedy lol.
Blitzstrahl chapter 6 . 5/9
Hinata is full of win.
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 5/9
What about that Karin chick with the sensor/healing bloodline shes like a branch Uzumaki member.
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 5/9
Your telling me 7yr old's have the the combat skills to rival someone who's around 25~30 years old?
Sounds iffy.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 5/9
Pretty good, I'll go ahead and read the available chapters.
Naruko wasn't on this fanfic, so why was her at the top of the story?
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 26 . 4/24
Minus some scruples, this has been a rather enjoyable take. The creativity, the professionalism, and the combination of great qualities made this a great tale, even if something's were better off not being done. It's kinda sad that there's no new updates. This has been one of the best, and one of the only, Uzumaki-centric stories I have seen! Oh, well... It does bring inspiration though. Buh-bye!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 25 . 4/24
Oh-kay... She may not have the most regular relationship with Naruto, but Ami's definitely with him. Which reminds me that Hinata should have more development. If anything, I at least see her in a similar situation with Naruto (at least your version of the gentle flower that is Hinata Hyƫga).
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 24 . 4/24
Somewhat awkward... again. Also, although it will be strange, I can see Ami falling for Naruto more and more.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 23 . 4/23
This is getting exciting! Also, more Hinata! Plus, more relationship development with Ami! She may yet fall for Naruto!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 22 . 4/23
Man, won't this just be interesting! Also, I can just see Naruto becoming friendlier to Ami, and inadvertently winning her heart.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 21 . 4/23
1) Although there was a good many things that were cringe worthy, the Uzumakis definitely love one another, with Naruto at the center. 2) That interesting, yet disturbing, twist about Mito was new. I can see two future outcomes: a) Naruto will save her and she will fall for him or b) He will attempt to save her, only to watch her die, thus hurting him and his beloveds and further cementing their bond with one another with negative effects towards others. Bit of a stretch, I know. 3) I am CERTAIN that Ami and Hinata will become two of Naruto's lovers.
2,543 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »