Reviews for Uzumaki Chronicles: The Swirling Tides
1066wthec chapter 1 . 10/25
GhostBoy chapter 26 . 10/5
It's been 26 chapters and they still haven't left Konoha. The chunin exams haven't even come yet. You really know how to drag a story out, get people hooked and then abandon it, leaving us blue-balled.
Naruto Uzumaki13377331 chapter 26 . 9/25
ExBlazE chapter 8 . 9/8
Ch 8: Personally, 10 inches really seems a bit too much. Maybe 7 or 8 would have been surprising but still okay... God I did not just say that. I can't believe I just said that... No! I DIDN'T say that!
Kill me already...
UchihaItachi98 chapter 26 . 9/7
This story has been awesome so far, I really hope you do continue.
KakeruPB chapter 1 . 8/30
Ok I'm reading this story again and man I didn't know the 1st chapter was this funny. The 1st time I took in stride, now I'm like 'Uzumaki family for the win!' Plus I'm loving female Kyuubi she's entertaining. :)

P.S. I hope you continue this story. If not can I borrow your idea? Of course I will give credit where credit is due but I prefer to ask permission first from the person who came up with it first or it will feel like stealing.
Desultorynights chapter 3 . 8/25
wow The Elemental Star thing is bumkiss. It's just not that appealing to hear about and the concept is lacking.
BROCKLESNER chapter 1 . 8/24
What is the Yogengan? What is kanzen tentai?
luona10 chapter 1 . 8/11
Nice story
Fernando overkill chapter 3 . 8/8
que buena historia
That was a wonderful chapter and I'm so happy that Naruto has finally put all of Kasumi's worries about how much Naruto truly loves her to rest which was really touching by the way you sure know how to convey some true raw emotions through your writing. And Takane has shown her loyalty because she took a big risk there. Anyway I just want to say man this story of yours is amazing and ell written and best of all you use reason and logic and best of all you made this so much better than canon and they haven't even left that hell hole called Konoha behind yet I can't wait for more and I'm so glad you didn't add some of the bullshit and ass pulls that Kishimoto has in canon that alot of fanfiction writers keep since they forget that its fanfiction their suppose to be writing their own version of canon that's general suppose be better not just as bad or worst than canon. Why they choose to keep Naruto an idiot who is fanatically loyal to a village that hates his guts is beyond me much less want to gain acceptance from a bunch of trash and bigots who blindly hate a child who is the only reason their alive in the first place and he wants to dedicate his life to protecting those very people that shit makes no sense. And canon Naruto clearly has a bunch of mental and emotional problems from the emotional and mental abuse he has suffered at the hands of the villagers, the worst of his problem is the worst case of Stockholm syndrome I have ever seen and yet canon and fanfiction writers are acting its a good thing claim how pure hated he is, Naruto is so fuck up in the head that he is clearly obsessed with people or things that hurt him he is fanatically loyal to Konoha (just like his peice odd shit so called father) who has being the Bain of his life since he was born, he is or was obsessed with Sakura who has not continually made it clear she doesn't want to date him but has verbally and physically abused him while doing so yet he doesn't get ghe message and he is obsessed with Sasuke who has made it clear that they are not fucking friends and to drive the point home he broke his neck by shattering all the bones in his neck and then driving two Chidori's into his chest and yet he still persist that Sasuke is his best friend and his brother its pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain that Konoha and Hiruzen (since he could have TRULY helped Naruto but didn't so I feel that how Naruto ended up is how Hiruzen and Minato wanted since it guarantee his loyal to Konoha) has major fucked Naruto's head up its not noble Naruto needs help. Anyway I've gotten of track the point is I love your story and I'm just sorry it me so long to find it and I hope you plan to comeback a continue to update because a story this amazing deserves to be finished. So until next time.
Azzzimoth chapter 2 . 7/18
I have to say, the fact that Kushina had sex with Minato first kind of ruined the story for me. Especially since it wasen't with someone she truly loved.

Really, it should be a lesson to everyone who write Naruto x Kushina fic, don't have Kushina bang Minato, that just makes the whole fanfic so uncomfortable.

And if any one belives that it's neccesry for Kushina to sleep with Minato in order for her to give birth to Naruto in the first place, then i am disapointed with your lack of fantasi. Uncageduzu managed to pull it of in his fanfic "Pain to the world" quite well.
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/10