Reviews for Uzumaki Chronicles: The Swirling Tides
Kang Delis chapter 26 . 11h
When would you update this story ? It's my favorite, you know.
my condolences :'( :'(
Tsuki Yoko chapter 26 . 6/16
Really great story with a unique point of view. Usually they go rogue after graduating or at the valley, not so often planned on this particular point. Also unique with all the Uzumaki stuff.
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 26 . 6/1
Whyyyyyy! Please Update ! It was getting really really good :'c i hope you're not dead or anything and I hope you're not like the others to abandon this cool story!
780 chapter 1 . 5/20
I enjoy this story soooo much pleaseeeee update soon
Shu Ouma GC chapter 8 . 4/12
Um Hinata...?
Wtf is going on with the camera...
Blackjaqk23 chapter 9 . 3/12
"Why Donot gonna spoil it but this is fucking gold and I'm laughing my ass off
kiryuu9029 chapter 21 . 2/4
Indra's eyes are spiral.
Darkness has the Banished Soul chapter 1 . 1/7
the archive of our version is different, looks like when you reread your story you decided to edit parts to enhance the characters depth...I think I like it. Are you gonna upload that version here as well? ...I was really sad when you deleted the original...it was the version i started on...and I love your universe and would ve extremely appreciated all the different versions...I sent you a pm as well...seriously please at least tell us how you are doing. Did it all work out?
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 26 . 12/22/2016
Nooo more chapters!
Voltrasin chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
Why do they keep saying he has the Yogengan? Kyuubi said it was made up of three dojutsu, but he only has two.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/21/2016
5 year delay.
fenixrojo36 chapter 26 . 11/2/2016
Sigue
1066wthec chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
yurtct
GhostBoy chapter 26 . 10/5/2016
It's been 26 chapters and they still haven't left Konoha. The chunin exams haven't even come yet. You really know how to drag a story out, get people hooked and then abandon it, leaving us blue-balled.
Naruto Uzumaki13377331 chapter 26 . 9/25/2016