Reviews for Uzumaki Chronicles: The Swirling Tides
Redxlord chapter 26 . 8/30
Very nice story! hope u update soon
brutusjr chapter 23 . 7/14
This group is a little too callous for my likes. It's hard to like them. I realize that they have been jaded all their life and ostracized, but a little compassion (out of the group) would be appreciated.
ADriftingCloud chapter 2 . 6/30
One thing I didn't like was Naruto's flirtations with Tsunami... the major thing I adored about this story was Naruto's adorable and unconditional love with his sister.
Flirting with Tsunami kind of ruined that.. he already has several girls that can help him with his hormones, his sisters and mother and nina.
ADriftingCloud chapter 1 . 6/30
Can anyone suggest stories that are similar to this for me? Things I'm looking for:
-Naruto/Kushina or Naruto/Sister. doesn't have to be a harem but it can be
-Decently written, so many aren't written well even if they sound good
-A good Naruto/FemKyuubi story. key word "good" haha...
-Also Naruto/ Cool summon. sexy summoning people like these dragons would be awesome
-I like lemons, but I specifically look for them. if it has em thats cool, if it doesnt no biggy )
-oh yeah, hopefully decent length. and it doesnt have to be everyone one of these things... thank you for any and all suggestions, sorry if I seem lazy, I'm looking myself
ADriftingCloud chapter 24 . 6/29
this is a really awesome story. I hope you continue it. the love and affection between Naruto and his sister is adorable
Storylover2036 chapter 1 . 6/11
YOU CANT SAY THAT MINATOS NOT HAPPY WITH HER THATS NOT RIGHT AND THEY WERE REAL KIDNAPPERS THATS REDICKULOUS ! YOU CANT SAY THINGS LIKE THAT! sorry but really that ticks me off
JayBird19 chapter 24 . 6/6
yes all the lemons
Rodger chapter 26 . 6/5
Damn we need an update on this ASAP! or put up for adoption, this is too good of a story
Nodos chapter 1 . 6/5
Come on man you said chapter 27 was complete can you please upload it already, and if your too busy to continue just put it up for adoption there are many many people who would love to finish it including myself and I've never written a fanfiction before but it's just sooooo good and you've been gone a very long time the wait is killing me man and other. I love your story far more than the original, its much more realistic to Me than the original Naruto series.
DeltaMLP chapter 3 . 6/4
Hmm I wonder. Will he pick one of the two super fancy mythological creatures, or a frog?
Steve chapter 26 . 6/4
Where are you man! get your ass back here and finish this story lol
Blitzstrahl chapter 24 . 5/11
"...no matter how trivial, you'll die, kay?" Hell that made me shiver lol.
Blitzstrahl chapter 21 . 5/11
Rin was one of the few truly honorable characters in the series, kindasad to see her twisted in this.
Blitzstrahl chapter 10 . 5/10
Obito was a epic asshat. Rin dies a hero defending her home and what does he do to honor her?
wages war on there home and everyone else because reasons.
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 5/9
Hinata sure is Uzumaki greedy lol.
2,554 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »