Reviews for You Picked Me
Mairi Le Fay chapter 1 . 4/17
THE FREAKING FEELS! *dies from adorable feels-ness*
dirigibleplumshapedearrings chapter 1 . 3/26
Aw, this is really beautiful.
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 2/20
Aww. I love this.
spellsoffire chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Brilliant
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
"On the contrary, you hex specific people for your and your mates's twisted amusement" - I applaud you for this, this is my favourite part.
and of course I love everything else. Especially how James didn't say it back. He didn't have to. Actions speak louder than words, right? And it's more realistic this way, anyway.
MaryLouise1996 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
AHHHHH I THINK I DIED
ZC1896 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
LOVE IT! :)
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Loved this so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I can't deal with the awesomeness of this. You wrote them all perfectly. James and Lily. Snape. Everyone is so in character, you don't find that often in ff. You're an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Awwww... this is beautiful. The way she told him she loved him seemed so realistic. Because he didn't say it back, but she knew he felt the same way. Because it didn't happened in front of the whole school (Great Hall, Quidditch match), there were just the two of them and just afsajdfakjh. You write them perfectly.
You wrote Snape perfectly, too. The way he thinks he owns Lily and has any right to even talk to her, let alone tell her anything about her relationship.
For the reviewer who said Snape wasn't a creepy stalker: you are so right. It's not like he was hiding in the bushes, watching Lily. It's not like he was
Nezie chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
ohh 3
fanHPTW chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
So cute
looneyshazza chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
really nice and sweet
Resurrectedhippo chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Tears.
I was a bit iffy with the whole Snape part. Idk, it makes me somewhat uncomfortable when Snape is written as this weird stalker. Lily loved and cared about him too...
But anyways, I liked it! All the feelings were there. My favorite part was this:

Lily, in her eighteen years of existence, had only had one true life-altering epiphany. It had occurred when she was ten and she realized, as she lay in her tiny bed, that the boy at the playground had been correct. That everything he had said made sense and she was indeed a witch. How ironic that the second and most important revelation of her life would be thanks to the same person. Because this time Severus Snape could not have been more wrong.

It showed the impact of Snape in James and Lily's relationship. And the way lily told him she loved him! Aww :) simple and sweet
Ellinell chapter 1 . 12/20/2012