Reviews for Five Things Meme: Jarlos
penaschmidt chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
So, I was directed here by tired-of-ur-schmidt on tumblr who posted chapter 2 (giving you full credit) and can I just say I'm glad she did. This is awesome. Every chapter! And I realised that when I came to your page, that I had previously read some of your other stories and I just wanted to say you are brilliant!
jamesbuckyybarnes chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
These are so awesome idk what to do with my life. Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseeeee update soon this is awesome
everyday-is-masloween chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Some of these things...I don't even understand, but I love them.
everyday-is-masloween chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Awh :( the hospital one's sad.
Kimi chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
OMG these are sooooo beautiful. I adores poigant fics and you are like the master.
theSolace chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
You're an evil genius,absolutely evil genius. I've nothing to say other than that every single piece was perfect in their way and I was brought to tears on more than one occasion. Hopefully reading these before bed won't have me having dreams about zombie apocalypses and the world ending in a fiery blaze. Because god knows I love reading it when you've written but my subconscious really should stay away from those topics.
The Scratch Man chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Omigod, this was horrible. No, it was written amazingly, but the images and everything made me feel sick. I swear to god that if one of the things in 'Five Ways the World Didn't End' actually happens, I will shoot myself. Just saying. It was soooo gross. And yet.

And yet I still read every single word you wrote.

I don't believe I'll ever be able to watch BTR the same way ever again.

Wow.
I C a big world chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Carlos...he's going Crazzy

I don't want that to happen ever

This is just so ...I think I could go crazy reading this

Fantaboulous job
Tadzio Ritsuka chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
ur an amazing writer. Plz update more often
RforRebel chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Your writing is impeccable! Such a wonderful job, seriously. I have a suggestion for the next set: Five Ways They Didn't Meet. Or maybe: Five Ways He Said I Love You.

IDK, hope that helps. C:
DrkRvn369 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
This is really good. I especially liked the part with the diamond-studded helmet and the Beyonce thing. You know I wasn't much for James/Carlos before, but the way you write them has really made me love it.
Tadzio Ritsuka chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
wow. That was really good, a bit unpleasent but I like bleak things.

your very talented keep up the fine writing
This Account Be Inactive chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Wow, you are an AMAZING writer. I love how detailed and descriptive your stories are(even if it makes me gag sometimes :P). This latest chapter was really good but the first one was my favourite becasue Supernatural LOVE! And I also adored No.3 from chapter two,. Anywho..amazing, update soon :)
myers1978 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Thanks to that first one, I am picturing Carlos calling James and Bitch and then James retaliating with a Jerk lol
MyHeroRaven chapter 2 . 1/16/2011