Reviews for Girls With Vegan Footwear
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Where is the impregnating? I read all that hoping for Elen Page to have the jocks child instead of the losers
Raine chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Usually I'm not such a big fan of Ariadne/Arthur but the fact that Arthur was a jock drew me in. I have to say that I liked it, especially the part where Eames is laughing like the maniac he is, Ariadne pointing out that Eames hums Jai Ho at Yusuf, and Ariadne also pointing out that if a girl hadn't gotten to Arthur, then Eames had.

Wonderfully written!
siriusly cool48 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
LOL! Hilarious! Totally worth the read if just because it made my day.
iced-apple chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
is it wrong to want more? is it? because this fanfiction is brilliant! I love itt! OMGGG!
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
As if Arthur was a virgin to begin with. If some girl hadn't gotten him, Eames undoubtedly had.

hilarious!
alasweneverdo chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Ohoho! I was hesitant to read this at first, having seen the description, but I really liked your Ariadne.
Harta chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Ah This was the first Inception AU fic I read and I LOVE it.

Very witty dialog and the thought of a jock Arthur is pretty interesting indeed.

My favorite part was the Yusuf and Jai Ho bit :P

Keep writing amazing stories!

This is going to my favs!
moonfleur chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I'm not usually into AU stories but this drew me in. And I'm so glad it did.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Aww! Haha I loved this snarky Ariadne who was totally letting her Juno-side show. And jocky Arthur is still adorable :) Nice job!
lordbaelish chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
"If some girl hadn't gotten him, Eames undoubtedly had."

...haha...hehe..ha..ha...heh.

*wipes tears from eyes*
ArmedWithAPen chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
HA! Combine two of my favorite movies and one of my favorite pairings, and this is what you get! Happily faving. Kudos on spectacular story! Ariadne's little colloquialisms, Arthur's helpless babbling, and Eames being...Eames had me laughing all the way through.

Armed.
Ashabagawa chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Despite the fact I can't imagine Arthur as a jock, I really liked this! The dialogue was really witty and the characters were all really well communicated (I think Eames might have been my particular favourite, but then I'm British...)You write really well and I wish you luck in all your other ventures. I'd better get on with the painful process of existing - Ashabagawa
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Very Nice, but I don't see Arthur as a Jock, I see Eames as a popular ladies man, but Arthur is more like...the guy who is a loner, whose only friends are the ones he's had for years. And if you want to be his friend now, good luck, because it ain't happening, not to easily. A guy who is really smart, and always always dresses well, never too casual, no jeans, no shorts, no t shirts, etc. He's that hot smart guy, not a nerd, but definitely smart, and he doesn't date the High school girls because he sees them as childish, he tries to act beyond his age. And that reminds me of Jazz(sorry If I am bothering you with the DP references, but the whole, I AM ONLY ABOUT 16 BUT I AM GOING TO ACT AS IF I AM 40! screams jazz, and I feel Arthur is like that also)

But this was good.
TardisBluePen chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
LOVE THIS! :D

yeah. so, it's interesting to imagine Arthur as a jock...xD but I can see it. and Eames as his best friend? xD oh good lord. that was too funny, but I missed Cobb! :[ I kinda wished he was in this, but oh well, it was still so wonderful :)

Eames was PERFECT! loved how he was still so cocky and arrogant and "all-knowing" Eames, just in teenager form. poor Arthur.

and I LOVED your characterization of Ariadne. she was SO witty, and funny, for a minute, I felt like she was actually Juno. xD it worked. and Yusuf was hilarious too, the two of them would definitely be best friends.

very very good job incorporating the Juno quote into an Inception fic, and still making it totally work and make sense, this was very well-done. I like how you had some parts of it written from Ariadne's point of view, too.

and lastly...omg, that kiss. xD I'm a sucker for A/A. but I love how you had Arthur be all like, "Eames was right, EAMES WAS RIGHT!" *makeout* LAWL! I was spazzing out so hard, it was amazing, and Eames jumping up and down outside the door...rofl. xD

CUTE! :D

hope you write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
hahaha this was great. I loved it.