Reviews for Panic Switch
awesome
cztelnik chapter 28 . 5/25/2014
Really, truly a gem.
franky figgs chapter 28 . 2/9/2014
Thank you so much for writing this story. I loved it. I think i even cried a little some where in there. Again fantastic story dont ever stop writing.
masonsmith chapter 28 . 5/14/2013
Its a great story and I think this is the third or fourth time I have read the series through you do well in the twists and turns and I love it the ending is not quite to my taste but it is crafted exquisitly and is everything an epilogue should be.
LoneWolfSage chapter 28 . 2/27/2013
Omg I'm so said that its over this was a very well written and at times a very sad story. I loved it all together. Both PW and PS were wonderful and I'm so very glad I decided to read them because you did a marvelous job on writing them. Congratulations on a very good story and sequel.

LoneWolfSage
Bele chapter 28 . 12/3/2012
Hi,
thank you very much for this rather unusual story! I loved your AN's, your swear words, the smokes (I blame you for wanting to start smoking again, I try to keep the monster at bay atm with electric smokes but they just don't cut it), your rather funny chapter warnings and the whole sarcastic humour. Brilliant, and thanks again!
scarlettmeadows chapter 28 . 10/10/2012
My body is tingling and my pulse is thrumming; this story has been such an unbelievable roller-coaster ride!

You are an incredible author, and it has been a privilege to read your work.

INCREDIBLE. Simply Incredible.
C47 chapter 28 . 9/17/2012
A wonderful story, thank you for sharing :)
Hasegawa chapter 28 . 6/30/2012
Gosh, I cannot say anything to describe my feelings right now! The complication-the climax-and then the end. Why is it needs to be Harry? It wasnt fair-not at all.

Plot is amazing. characters, even though original ones are amazing as well. Writing style-cannot complain. This... This!

I hate Dumbledore.

And Arthur Weasley. really, that man never made me feel like hitting him, but here, I want to bash his head for being so mean. I understand his reasoning, but why is it people so selfish?

And Draco. Well, he is really the prince charming here. Love him. His personalities. and also his shortcomings. They are really show his humanity. very nice characterization.

And Bo died. I cannot say anything. that chapter had me cried so much. Argh!

overall, this is amazing. You truly are great in making all this intrication-I love this!
schitzone chapter 28 . 4/27/2012
I am really glad to have stumbled upon this, dear. And I feel terribly silly to have only done so so very late. I have read a LOT of fics and I tell you that I can count those which I have really loved with one hand... and I give three of my digits to you.

The difference with your stories and the many others that I have read so far is that with yours, I have been eager and restless to finish without any hesitation. Others I would be easily bored of because quite frankly, I have a high standard of fine literature.

Please, continue to write. It would be a shame if remarkable talent such as yours would go to waste.

And believe me, dear. I'm not one to sugarcoat.
CarusBalatro chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
This might seem a random comment, but I must thank you for the vulgarity! I think the fanfiction world could use more of it. There is a lot of graphic sex in a lot of fanfics, but significantly less cursing and crudeness than I believe is appropriate, and I most certainly have never seen the phrase "get my dick wet" in a fanfic. It is delightful! (My less silly reason being I think it makes the characters more realistic)

(BTW I've decided to start reviewing whenever I have such a comment because
lili-pebeta chapter 22 . 2/11/2012
I think this comment is a waste of time irretrievably lost, because this story is over for a while now and don't think it possible that you answer me, but I have to express myself.

This story is magnificent. Terribly wonderful, dark and bloody to the point that one would wonder if you've ever been on a battlefield or been a member of a gang. Seriously.

Your OC characters are believable and human (as incorrectly policy). Denny, my favorite (and which I called him Danny, don't know why) was someone who not only support Harry / Henry until the last stages of his life, but it was for me a character that somehow grew up with Harry / Henry.

Harry / Henry, from a small child in Pistol Whiped to this chapter, where it looks almost destroyed yet avenging untouchable in his grace. It's scary even. I can tell you, it's a great Smart! Harry, Powerful! Harry, one of the few fics where these ingredients make a delicious plot. Because that bloody bastard has his origin and a fic not enough to describe it! How much emotion, hatred and handling excited me, hehe.

Bo's death was a great loss as the share of innocence that Harry / Henry possessed. It was a character so sweet and was fresh air after so much drama, but died an honorable though.

Draco, on the other hand, grew significantly perhaps you could say that is a character who has overcome so himself. From the Draco's books, until someone can face death for Harry. While not denying that I thought of Draco, in the beginning of this fic, as a housewife waiting for her husband who comes home from work and just expect it because it has no alternative. I can not say I liked that perspective, because I think he would have a more notable role perhaps. But then he decided on his life and things changed. I confess that Draco, despite his flaws is my favorite canon character, perhaps because his not care what anyone says, or his genius in making life difficult for others or for his inventive power. I do not know. But I think even now he had a passive role (despite being love in Harry's life) and imagine him crying with a broken heart and bloody face with an inert Harry, made me think that he,even in his dreams may contain Harry. I can't change anything by saying this. The story, while it is complete and resolved without a view from below. But I can say this, Draco was Harry's moral and support,so was the love and humanity. But he might be an equal, a person who consider someone who could stop Harry because he possessed the power to do so. Harry being the all-powerful here, the genius who commands the war, the puppeteer. Maybe its just outside Mc Callister, I think.

Sorry, I think I went too far. Not flamer or anything.

It's a wonderful story despite that. And just I'll continue reading until the last chapters, whatever its end.

Bye
OccAmy Phyre chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Brilliantly done as always! An exciting and suspense building start to the sequel!

Sorry I hadn't read this before now. It's been a busy couple of years. Hope things are going well for you!

Cheers!
Himuro chapter 28 . 1/1/2012
So the end. Seems it has finally arrived. I gave it a lot of thought after reading it last night (what a brilliant piece to end the year with eh?) and as much as I want to see more to this, the end is well simply put it satisfying. At first, it didn't feel quite right with Harry having "cans and can't do's" from his house and then to the part where he feels defenseless to the knock on the door. To see someone who's always been unrestricted, unbound by be it magic, people, fate, or life itself, to have him feel defenseless after everything he's been through felt kind of wrong to me. But then there's the end with "Harry came to realize there were no limits but what he made for himself." And I find it to be true. Like he says maybe there isn't redemption, but he has a new set of freedom because of what the task brought. The conclusion he reaches at the end, to me it's a salvation enough. For him.

"Maybe nothing would ever be the same" No, because you can't return to the past. You can't change the past. You don't apologize to the dead, as Denny has said. But sometimes it's okay that nothing would be the same, because he's finally reached the end. And now he's limitless.

On another note, I liked the whole Denny's gun bit still being there quite a lot. Because he never really mourned properly for him, and this, it's kind of an acceptance to it all. Especially how he describes it to be a soothing act. Not to mention the gun just symbolizes so much. Even if it's not his own, but Denny's. Can I guess that it's the colt .45 one too? Because it's perfect isn't it? It's been with him through it all, from the start. It's what started the war, it's a lot.

It's really nice to see the people who care about Harry send him these letters, filling him on all that he misses. The Weasleys never fail to make me smile, especially Ron. And Mina and Alejandro are quite amusing characters too. I wish there was more we could see about Draco and maybe a conversation between the two, but then again that'd probably not fit in with how this chapter was written. At least they ended together in their paradise of a sort. Thanks for that, I'd be heartbroken if they weren't together.

This story is just so so beautifully written from the moment it started in Pistol Whipped. Truth is, I usually doubt OCs, but no one writes them more than tolerable than you to the point where I love all of them. Thank you for writing this, it kinda makes me feel like I can take the world in a different perspective; there's just so much in it. And it's promising. I really hope to read more of your writing in the future (fanfic or original) because this is the best. You are the best. I hope I haven't disappointed you in my reviews. Love love lots. Xx
Himuro chapter 27 . 12/31/2011
I remember you saying that you wouldn't kill off Harry because he didn't deserve death, and of course I agree with that too. In my eyes, he doesn't deserve death because the determining of what is really right or wrong is subjective, opinionated. Humanity is almost incomprehensible sometimes with the way it works. He fought for what he believed to be right; no, I don't think he deserves death. But I can of course see it in the eyes of the people who suffered and need someone to blame it on. Ah. This exile in another world thing, I admit that I don't really understand it right now (hopefully it'll clear up in the epilogue), but it works for his ending. A world he'll be safe and live quietly, huh? An ironic ending though, nonetheless. I don't recall him ever being able to live a life of peace and quietness. Hm. Now to think that this story has really come to an end, with just one part left, leaves me really quite sad now. Not to mention, you made me cry in this chapter...

"He was alone. As good as dead. He didn't have anything." Harry sought for someone to want him, someone to care. It's interesting how at one point he seemed almost unbreakable, but then there was this. All of this. And he's become something so... broken. It hurts. But then there was Draco. Draco who came back for him, the one who saved him. Can I just take a moment to say how perfect his character is? You portray him beautifully. "He had fallen during the onslaught, and Draco had caught him." Draco is exactly the person that Harry needs. He proves to him that he won't leave him, the one that will bring him back to himself and find it all worth it. And I really hope that wherever Harry is going now, that Draco will be there too.

"I'll be giving you your last kiss, not anyone else. Not anything else." And this line is exactly the reason why I love Draco and Harry together. The reason why I love Draco's character. He understands Harry so well. Nothing more perfect, truly.

"He threw the body into the blaze and ran in with it. He died too." And so he did, a part of him died. I love this line because it shows a lot. About Harry. About everything.

"Salvation for everyone but you," - Except for him. The price was his, he payed the price for everyone else. How cruel is reality? God. This all makes so much more sense now, but to think that all of that...the prophecy was one that he gave himself, that he went back despite what he suffered, despite everything to have himself promise from the past to change the world. Shit. That really fucking hurts. A lot. I feel so much for Harry, I don't think there's enough words to explain it. You definitely got me there, because I can honestly say I didn't see it coming.

"There're no answers that I didn't answer myself." Ah. Always it seems that the greatest questions you seek, the answer is within yourself. Hm. This leaves so much to think about, all of this chapter, this story. Quite a mindfuck, if I do say so myself. But it's genius really, brilliant and I haven't read something quite so lovely before. Your writing is too beautiful for words.