Reviews for Torn
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
This was a very enjoyable read. Too bad you seem to have stopped writing it. I would love to see the story continued, as you seem to understand the characters very well.

Wish you would write more.
casammy chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I am sincere with you, am working five-peseta coin to deal, admit I do not like when you want to separate dean of sammy, always I have seen dean as the father of sam and a father never leaves his alone son, a son always is a baby in spite of being 90 years old, I believe that it happens with dean, specially the form of life that they have taken, only one with and for other one and sam it is the world and the life for dean and if something bad happens to sam or simply it does not have nearby to see it every day, I recover and except, dean prefers the death and in this T6 it can only mas in clearly that dean does what will be to support sam to his side, I recover and except, even sacrificing to smooth and ben, because of it it is difficult to focus the character that gives dean in his fic, but I am praying in order that dean returns to be a dean
T.L. Arens chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
Interesting that Mary offered her input to Ben. Actually, I think I would liked to have heard a story from Mary; one that would have scared even Dean and Sam. I can also imagine why Sam did not reveal the scar on his back to Ben. if Mary ever saw that... oh boy.

Interesting that Gabrielle has popped up to help the boys. The archangel owes the boys a few for putting them through so much griefe-not just for Mystery Spot, but for putting them through his personal TV land.

I am wondering, however, if ultimately Dean will decide to leave hunting-and his brother-and live with Lisa.
chelseagirl95 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I Love this story! can't wait to see what happens! hope i don't have to wait toooooooo long lol x
Twinchester Angel chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
So Mary's back. I wonder how she's going to react to Samuel's deal. I love that she asked for something harder than beer to drink. That made me smile. I also liked how she said sorry to Sam. I love that part in 'Home' because now I know what she meant by it. When I first saw it I didn't get it but after 'In The Beginning' it made sense. Oh thank you for having Dean say that about hunting. It is so true. I can't imagine Dean ever feeling complete without it. And yay! The amulet! Thank u thank u thank u! Can't wait for the next chapter! *hugs*
Twinchester Angel chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
Oooh! And the plot thickens. I wonder if Mary is going to be able to help Sam and Dean. This has the potential to be very emotionally charged! And I suppose Mary isn't going to be too happy with Grandpa. And now it's round and round the Campbells go... :D I liked this chapter. I can't wait for more Sam and Dean interaction. I'm also intrigued about what's going on with Bobby! Very good! Thanks for this update! *hugs*
T.L. Arens chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
Whoa... Mary's dead...so where has her soul been all this time? Heaven? Hell? Purgatory? And what price is Samuel going to pay? There's no such thing as something for nothing-how do we even know it was Celeste? LOL You've got me all tied in knots, now!

Thank you for the update! I'm looking forward to more!
T.L. Arens chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Ha! Crowly got off easy. Not so much as a fight, really. Though I find it amusing that Dean was making love to God without knowing it. I wonder if that ever comes to mind. If it does, I'm sure it's not something he'd share with anyone. Crowly's not very good at barganing. I mean, he came on a little strong and at the wrong time to talk to Dean. He might have been king of hell, but Crowly still had the 'punk' mentality. Never bite off more than you can chew; it very well could bite back.
Twinchester Angel chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Great chapter. Again, you were so good at Crowley but you're right, all good things must end. LOL So Celeste was given the power of God? That should definitely help restore Dean's faith plus his energy. He'll need his faith and energy to help Sam now. I'm glad the 2 of them are going to get help. I can't wait to read when that happens. I can't imagine the horror and guilt Sam is going to feel when his soul is restored. I think you handled the reveal to Dean very well. It was very realistic and yes, the news coming from Crowley was definitely the way to go. I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Colorado here we come! Thanks for this update! *hugs*
Twinchester Angel chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Another fabulous chapter! I like that Dean has someone else to help him out. Is that her way of healing? LOL or maybe it really is. Anyway, the characterizations, again, are right on the money. Crowley was so crowley it just amazed me. I was thinking that Dean will never feel whole if Sam is missing his soul. More than that, Dean hasn't changed much since Sam came back. Its like he's still mourning his brother, which makes sense since Sam is, for all intents and purposes, not there, he's still in hell. I am very excited for the next part. Please update as soon as u can! I'm lovin this! *hugs*
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
That was cool! And I love the name Celeste for an angel! I knew a girl with the very name. - I love it when strangers are good and kind to Dean.
chelseagirl95 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Love it Can't wait for another chapter!
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
I can see there is a long, long road ahead for Dean. It'll be hard for both the brothers. it only takes a second to cut someone, but weeks before they're healed. And their wounds have been open, infected and bleeding for years. I like this chapter because Dallas made it very clear to Dean that things were not going to be resolved in a day or two. He's such a mess that he can't see straight.

I'm worried that Grandpa will make things worse; the more people involved, the more complicated the situation. If I were in Sam's boots and knew and understood what the situation really was like, I'd be tempted to walk out and never come back.

Geeze, girl you got me tied in knots! LOL!
Twinchester Angel chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
This chapter was outstanding. I could read about the Winchesters in therapy all day. This therapy might be just what Dean needs to get back some of his old self that he lost when he went to hell. For Dean, he could still feel when he got back from hell; he could feel everything except happiness. Before he went to hell things were rough, life on the road, greasy diners, crap hotels, but like he said, 'the job ain't without perks.' He had his brother, his car, his music, and he was a hero. There was a time that Dean actually enjoyed hunting. He loved it in fact. It was scary, thrilling, mysterious, never boring, and he was good at it. Great at it. Things were tough with his dad's death and Azazel jerking them around. But I think the second John told Dean he may have to kill Sam, part of Dean died inside. And then when Sam died, things got real. Real and terrifying. Again, I know people think it's messed up how Dean and Sam are so codependent and I agree to an extent but I totally get it. Sam is everything to Dean and vice versa. Not just because it was Dean's job. But because the way they grew up with no permanent home, it was impossible to forge real longlasting relationships with anyone but each other. Sam has never been just a little brother to Dean. He's his best friend. And he is his son. He raised and nurtured Sam more than their dad did. Brother, best friend, and son all in one person. No wonder Dean can't live without him. More than that though, I think Sam, no matter how many times he's tried and would never admit it, needs Dean even more than Dean needs him. I also think Dean knows that which is why he will never ever leave Sam. Dean will never have anyone who means more to him. Even if Dean were to marry and have kids some day, he will love them as much as he does Sam but never more. Its like trying to pick out your favorite child. Not possible. Also, I think Dean cares about Lisa but he could never be truly happy in a normal life. Content yes. Satisfied maybe. But never truly happy. He's not happy now either but before his Dad said those things to him and then died, I think Dean was as close to genuinely happy as he's ever been. He's never stayed in one place. Sam and the Impala are the only home he's ever had. So that's where his happiness would be. If he could just get the crap that he's been shoving down and burying for the last few years out. I think he's on the right road now. Wow, can I talk. I'm sorry for rambling like this! Again it's the fangirl in me. She never shuts up! LOL Anyway, this story is awesome and obviously it is making me think. Thanks again, so much, for all your hard work and dedication to this story. So far it's one of the best I've ever read. The possibilities are endless! I love the way you write them too. Please keep updating! Thank you sooooo much! *big huge hugs*
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
There is such wonderful depth in this story-I want to read more of Dean explaining things to Dallas, get into his head and hear his side of the story-and maybe understand this (mad?) devotion he has for his brother. I'm glad you're writing this during the season-I'm excited to find out what answers you've come up with-Loved how Dean just broke down in tears.

Thank you so much for the update!