Reviews for Immortality
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 55 . 12/4/2015
for the record Your OC's were incredible characters Especially valencia and Aurora
Guest chapter 32 . 3/29/2015
This story went from Bella having dreams about a mysterious person and BAM new plot as if the first half of the story didn't exist. Read this twice hoping for a rewrite but disappointed. I don't know what happened but it just went to the wrong path especially with what happened with Bella in the previous chapter. Honestly, my first reaction was me being devastated but the rest of the chapters were interesting. Basically this would've gone better if they were two separate stories.

BeLla and her mysterious dream / bella and the Anthony problem.
Friendly Guest chapter 55 . 3/29/2015
So...what happened to Estrella?
LaverylK chapter 54 . 3/4/2015
Gosh. I miss Jasper. I love Rosalie and Valencia relationship. It's so funny. I'm finally glad that Alice and Bella are happily together. I kinda wish there was a sequel but there's none. Anyways. This story was way too good for me I love it.! Every single thing about it was amazing.! It was such a good story.
LaverylK chapter 39 . 3/3/2015
Finally they're together.! But I hope she remembers Alice soon enough.
LaverylK chapter 33 . 3/3/2015
I think I like Valencia Cause she's a bit of a soft hearted girl. But she still does what she's told. I really hope Bella still longs four Alice though. Even after the transformation.
LaverylK chapter 30 . 3/3/2015
She's supposed save herself for Alice.! Why this.?
LaverylK chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
Why didn't she look at her.? Ugh. This chapter just killed me.
LaverylK chapter 25 . 3/3/2015
No they've been caught. Ugh. I knew the wouldn't get away but it still kinda Sucks.!
LaverylK chapter 24 . 3/3/2015
She finally admits it her lover.! Yes.!
LaverylK chapter 23 . 3/3/2015
This is killing me.! I hope they don't do anything to Bella, I would rather have her as a vampire than anything else.
LaverylK chapter 22 . 3/2/2015
This chapter got me so worked up thinking they would finally be together and now Bella's missing. Gosh. I hope Alice finds her soon.
LaverylK chapter 21 . 3/2/2015
OMG.! I love that song.! Even though it's a bit sad too.
LaverylK chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
Oh geez. Oh geez. Oh geez.
LaverylK chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
I know it's Alice in her dreams but it's killing me cause I'm not 100% sure. This story was way too good..! Way. Way too good for me.