Reviews for What If It's a Terrible Life
kittyhawk09 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Fun. I loved the idea of having them deaged to the same age. Though chapter two was a bit confusing. At first I thought there were two Sam's. Thanks for posting this story. Your newest reader,

-Kittyhawk09
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nice. I LOVED Sam's idea of quiting. Showed my dad that part and he found it pretty funny too. Didn't like Ed and Harry so much, but DID like the Ghostfacers episode. Corbett was cool though.
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Loved the story thanks for the great ride, Nicole.
moira4eku chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
I enjoyed the idea of both of them being 25 and having their birthdays together. I'm kinda perplexed at Sam's last thoughts though. He was being extremely petty and heartless to think of hoping Dean breaking the first seal will bring him down a peg or two, considering the low self esteem Dean already has. Dean never really has been the high and mighty one. He was just consumed with keeping Sammy safe. Being arrogant is more Sam's calling. I mean look what that cost Sam and Dean! I'm wondering if some of soulless Sam showed up here at the end.
babyreaper chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Just to make the last chapter different you had Dean waking up first, It was a great chapter to end with but I thought that Sam was being a little petty with his last thought. I always thought Sam felt he was better an Dean because he was smarter. Mu own opinion. Thanks, Great story.
Baabaa300 chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
I liked this allot i love all the de-aged fics. and this one was a great idea
girlyghoul chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Oh, it was nice they got to celebrate their birthday together and have a nice brother moment (with Bobby along too) But then they gotta come crashing back to reality. Seals breaking everywhere. SIGHS! Oh well, at least they had a few good moments. I'm guessing Bobby at least remembers them even if the boys don't... oooh what's next? Jump the Shark? Or is it the Monster at the end of the Book?
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Love this chapter and thought it was great that Dean and Sam kept having this back and fourth conversation. Can't wait to see what happens next, thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Sorry I didn't review earlier but my alerts got cut off and I didn't get anything. No reviews for my story that I finally posted, no new updates on stories, nothing! Loved the chapter and can't wait to see what comes up at 20. Thanks so much, Nicole.
babyreaper chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Great chapter, why does Sam always wake up first? Can't wait for the chapter when they are finally back to normal, will they remember anything of the last few days? Thanks.
girlyghoul chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Oh whew! I was afraid that Sam would get to Standford, find Jessica was dead and he'd dropped out and have a total meltdown. Or that Ruby would take advantage of the situation somehow.

But now... well, I guess Sam will be back to normal (maybe one year off, but Dean will be younger... hmmm... that's not such a bad thing. But what will they do when they get all the way back to normal? Go beat up Zachariah? (That's actually what they should do I think!)

Bobby's probably about ready to kick them both out the door for eating up all his pancakes- hee!
samgirl19 chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
every age they get to foreshadows what already happened to them
Phx chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
LOL! Okay, I just got a chance to sit down and read it and while I do find it interesting, I really do miss Dean being the big brother. Sam actually feels more like the big brother in this. Sniff. Sniff. So yeah, I was with Dean being a bit upset about Sam coming to his rescue like that. It is almost like Dean really isn't needed with Sammy being on the same ground as him.

Interesting though.
girlyghoul chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Oh no! When they're 20 they will have drifted apart, at least on Sam's side of things... Oh eeek, I guess Sam will be wondering about Jessica and Dean... hmmm... he might have met Lisa about that age. This'll be interesting to see how they handle that. Bobby better put some booze in those pancakes.
babyreaper chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Great update, the ending was kinda sad because we already know that Sam abandons his family just up and leaves them as soon as he's able. More soon. Thanks...