Reviews for Hades and Persephone
firefly3706 chapter 20 . 6/20
I utterly enjoyed this fantastic work of art, makes me sad it's over . I would love to read more about Hades,Persephone,and their children
firefly3706 chapter 2 . 6/20
I started reading and I find myself unable to stop! You should be proud! Awesome work! Thank you!
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 8 . 4/19
I WOULD tell you how he was made BUT I like your version too much. -
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 20 . 4/15
I loved this! They are my favorite pairing. EVER! I think I wrote this in an earlier review...
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 6 . 4/15
Hades is my FAVORITE god.
A you cat
A are cat
A beautiful cat
A just cat
A the cat
A way cat
A you cat
A are cat

Read the second word in each sentence .
I would tell u how Cerberus came to be if I knew I know is that he was a child of Typhon
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hannah Leveine chapter 12 . 2/4
Great Job! I love the story :)
Stellar chapter 7 . 1/19
imagine if you can get paid to watch tv. WE'LL ACE THAT JOB FOR SURE! COM-MON SISTA!
Stellar chapter 6 . 1/19
i know, movie entertainment is quite disappointing. but Medusa in Clash of the titans is AWESOME!
Stellar chapter 5 . 1/19
Ares LOL LMAO!
Stellar chapter 4 . 1/19
i feel you. she is my most fav monster! poseidon deserves to die that ugly hellish son of a ... i'll let you continue this :)
bleedingmaroon chapter 16 . 1/3
This is so good and, you're true to your words, it's also full of fluff (I'm on fluff overload because of this one). Hades seems too OOC for me, but no one said that he couldn't be like that, right?

By the way, thank you for sharing this with us! You're soooo cool!

P. S. You made me shed a tear at the second to the last chapter. It's so beautiful and you warm my heart in a way I couldn't explain. :D
live chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
PLEASE TURN THIS INTO A NOVEL! I really like how you do not make her hate him. This is the kind of fanfic I have been wanting!