Reviews for Eclipsed
TheWebbz chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I honestly like this story...Update if you can...
sum1 speshul chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
whut a fucking obnoxious cunt u r. ur writing is horrible. go back to creaming over men u'll never have. btw, saw ur pix, no 1der ur single n desperate. u r nothing, ur freinds only lyk u becu bully. this syte wuz ruined becuz of ppl lyk u n them. 2 bad ur attempts at oding failed.
My Dark Wonderland chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I have never been drawn into a story so fast before.

Please, PLEASE update soon.
MaggotAngel chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
The horror of it all! NXT season 3 on repeat and every channel! That's evil, even for the dead!

Update again soon please, I want to see how Jeff adjusts to his new "life".
Amaziing Lm chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
I am addicted to this story alreadyy..
jcott3 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Jeff Hardy, welcome to Suicide Hell. I can imagine a special place in the afterlife for those who take their own lives very easily. But only NXT Season 3 on the TV? That's cruel and unusual punishment. Can't wait for the next installment, to see who turns up.
RatedrKjErIcHo chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
I loved the line about NXT season 3 being on repeat on every single channel. That truly does sound like hell. Loved this chapter too.
RatedrKjErIcHo chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Totally Love this! And I love that movie too. It's a little weird but it's a good one. I can't wait to read more of this story.
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Wow, that is hell to have to watch NXT Season 3 all the time...especially when they probably had to watch the Aksana-Goldust wedding get trashed by Ted and Maryse! LOL!
jcott3 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This is so wrong, but at the same time, it's so ... right. You've piqued my curiosity and I can't wait to see where this story goes. Don't keep us waiting too long.
shane helms is hot chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I have never read anything like this b4 and I m really interest 2 c wat u do wit this.
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
OMG, I'm wondering who else is going to show up...
MaggotAngel chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Holy crap, update again soon. For some reason suicide/alternate afterlife stories draw me like a moth to a flame and this one looks like it's gonna be good.
Amaziing Lm chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I'd really like to see where this story goes.. Very different from any other I have read and I like it :)
Freak-of-the-night21 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
If you go to hell then I'll be right behind you because I love this stor!