Reviews for Times Syx
Amazing story!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Sqweeee! That is soo freaking cute! LOVE IT! _
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
If I ever write a story, ever - for Megamind - I'll definitely be crediting you.

I don't know how many other stories I've read referring to him as Syx, but each time they mention you, and I'm sitting here thinking "Man, I need to actually FIND the original author and thank them, or geek out on them, or something..." and thus, that's what I've come to do. ... Once my fingers thaw out.. *blows on hands a few times* ... gimme a minute. (10:00pm) ...

(10:06)or 6. HAH! it took me 6 minutes to get in to my jammies and warmed up. I can't believe I managed that! I LOVE IT! and aww.. it turned to 10:07...

*coughs and blushes*
Anyways, yeah... so... thank you for being an awesome person, and coming up with a wonderful name for our beloved blue-headed beauty! I love his back story, but I may use my own - only because I have an idea running rampant in my head, even though I've been trying to fight the urge to write fanfiction again.

Anyways, such an adorable story, and again, thank you! *squeals*
As for a story reference, if you haven't yet: Cold Fusion (the series) by Dal Niente.
Cold Fusion - Twelve Days isn't completed yet, but it's still bloody amazing!

Take Care!
evillaugh chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I don't thing '6' is random.' Mega' means a million, which has 6 zeroes
XOXO chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Really, this story is fantastic. I'm a total Megamind geek... I hope you right more Megamind stories, you're really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Hmm... I glanced at your e-mail. If Markov is your last name, I know someone with that last name. Lol. Coincidential. Wow. Good job:) I like your story. Crud monkeys. Hah... Sorry. I'm random -_-
ArcherdeLuna chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
A few things:

1. This story is awesome.

2. If you want another awesome fic to read, try Filigree by Hunger4Righteousness (hope I spelled that right).

And 3. The lines are as follows:

Roxanne: I'm sure we'd all like to know what you plan to do with us, and this city!

Megamind: Good, I'm glad you asked that. Imagine the most terrible, horrifying, evil thing you can possibly think of! And multiply it... BY SIX!

Love how you drew inspiration from that! Please write more!
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That's such a nice story, I liked when authors write about the beginnings of their relationship, and you did quite nicely.
livethatdream chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh god, I loved this. Short fanfictions are the best. I love how you caught Megamind/Syx's personality. I'm writing a fanfiction called Darkness, I hope I can do as great as you. I love to roleplay too, I'm addicted to a website called . Maybe we could rp there?
ShadowzKiss chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Really nice story! The syx thing was sooo cute everyone seems to be using that name now . . . :)
Artisa chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
What a cute fiction! Hehe Syx on everyone's parade! That's actually pretty clever XD I was wondering who originally came up with the original!

"The 'I' wasn't evil enough! ...okay I got my vowels mixed up, I was 5, sue me!" XD XD Awesome lines! :D
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
It's creative where you got his name from. I agree; that number was completely random. XD
Shadow Zee chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is definitely one of my favorite Megamind fics now! You've got really nice writing skills-which I always love when reading fics-and the fic itself was just awesome! I laughed so hard when Syx says, "Because the I was not evil enough!" And I really like the idea of Megamind's real name being Syx and it made me happy when you explained where you got the name idea from because I had a feeling it was from that scene. :D So please put more chapters or fics up-Megamind fics, of course-because I WANT THEM! Lastly, may I recommend a fantastic Megamind fic? It's "Being the Hero", by Era Yachi and it's amazing. Thanks for the upload!

-Z
Burning In The Dark chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
OMG that was excellent and adorable and ahhhh! I loved the "Uh... Sup?" Bit ahhh :)

excellent story :)
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
YAY it helped but I'm now addicted to Megamind and Roxanne fanfics now.