Reviews for The Angels Curse
SellMeHell15 chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
WOAH! BLOOD! WITH VAMPIRES! Your girls gonna wind up bitten isn't she? I'm guessing she's gonna fall in love with Takuma or Zero... LET ME KNOW AND UPDATE SOON!
yuki-eevee chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
More chapters please
Suncharm chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
It's ok tayomi my friends and family tell me to watch my actions and language!
Abby-Flourite chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Love Tayomi, a very nice character! Can't wait for more!
SellMeHell15 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Well, pardon YOUR french, haha jk! Love the Badassitude (Copyrighted word!) Keep up the great work! Is there some pairings in here I should know about, like are you going to put shiki and rima together? Let me know! ;)
Rinako chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
This is really good!
SellMeHell15 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love your OC! she's so snarky and fun, not taking anyone's crap. I hate it when people make their characters so mary-sue ish. I like my heriones to be sarcastic with a "Kiss my ass" attitude, capable of self defense, and possessing just enough innocence, like is often found in teens, to make them endearing. Kudos to you, my friend. UPDATE SOON!

P.S

thank you sooo much for your more than kind reviews to my story. Every time I'm in a slump I read your reviews and smile before working on the next chapter. Thanks again!

P.P.S

UPDATE SOON
Sweet And Deadly chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Okay, so anyone wanna volunteer to type my stories and post them? i cant help i dont own a computer, so im sorry, its not gonna get updated unless 1) i learn to e-mail someone 2) i actually mail my stories to someone and they type/post them. or 3) i beg my teacher for an assighnment o write a story on a computer(i been asking 4 about 5 months now). and ya otta know every thing about vk and bleach. i have 2 accounts, sweet and deadly, and so far ive had about 50 visitors and 60 hits(somehow).
random reader chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
ok 8 reviews in a month is GREAT. most people have to wait 2 months. this means you got talet. most people wright one story chapter and stop. PLEASE keep going
KleopatraSelene chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Hello, awesome story!

I hope you update soon because I would love to read more.

Her personality seems to be a lot like Zero's so you should do Zero x your OC.(you don't have to but I just love him so much and I think that he would be great, but this is your story so do whatever you want)Some constructive critisism is that you should add more details.

And thank you so much for reviewing on my story it means a lot to me.

P.S- you should read/watch Vampire Knight because it is really amazing. (cuz i saw that you said that you know very little about it)

P.S.S- Keep writing :)
Simple Shimmers chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I agree with your OC i hate snobby rich kids. Sigh thanks for reviewing my story haunting shadows I know how you feel i have to wait 8 freakin years before i can drink.
Waffles chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Lol I know the feeling when you write something and you wake up and only find out one person reviewed. People are funny that way, but you shouldn't expect like a lot of people to magically review, even if you are a faithful reviewer to others.

Anyways I don't think it matters if you write in first pov or third, it's your story, therefore you get to decided how you want to write it.

What I do suggest is definitely work on capitalizing, you know the usual rules of writing. I also would work on your summary, first capitalize what needs to be capitalize and then try and write a summary that will draw people in to read it. I also suggest writing longer chapters, rather than unfinished ones if you want people to review. But remember with writing it's about the quality not the quantity.

Every story starts out rocky, especially since it's your first time, so don't get discouraged. Do you think the authors with stories that have a bazillion reviews are gifted writers and got it in one shot? No, we all have to begin somewhere. It takes time and definite trial and error with stories in order to get it right.

I remember when I first joined FF and I wrote a couple of stories for beyblade- I received no reviews so I reviewed my own story because I was so sad and jealous. I worked hard at trying to develop a writing style and a plot that people would like. Although it was shallow of me to make stories according to everyone else's likes, it got me reviews and that's what I wanted the most so it had a reward.

To develop my writing skills and plots, I really focused on how other authors wrote their stories, what kind of plot they used, and the personality of their oc or canon character. From there, I just wrote like they did with my own stories and I did see a result. But after having joined FF for 3 years now, I have stopped using their style as training wheels and gone solo. Although sometimes my plot is a cliche like everybody elses, especially for Beyblade xp but I don't mind, it's what everybody likes and I like it too.

Sometimes to write a good story, you need to start over- not give up. I know it's hard because you think your writing is amazing, but that might just be in your opinion. Really take the time to think over where and how your story is going to go. Don't let what other people say about your story, dictate whether or not you write. You should write because YOU want to, not because YOU want reviews.

It took me my fourth try to actually start getting a lot of reviews. It was my first POT fic and everybody loved it. Of course I had recieved harsh crit from someone and gave up on the story- which I regret now. But after a year and looking back at the story I realized I was stupid to let someone get to me, when obviously a lot of people liked my story. I don't need the whole world to love my story, I'm grateful for the small amount of people who do take the time to read my story and review nicely. It was just one person's opinion...when I looked back at my story I realized how funny it was and I was like why the heck did I write that? But the point is, I let someone get to me and I let go of a story that lots of people loved.

Don't give up. That's my best advice...no wait it's: don't let other people get to you. Since your new, con crit can be intimidating, but listen to what they have to say and then decide for yourself whether or not what they're saying is true before getting upset.

Waffles

ps- thanks for reviewing my story you made my day.
hon3yb33 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Hi,

You have been a recent regular reviewer of my story, so I decided to check out your profile and your story caught my eye.

I'm no professional at writing myself, for it is just a hobby, but try to at least use the correct writing language when writing your story. Instead of using "2-faced" or "3 hours," spell it out propery. Two-faced. Three hours. It is much more pleasing to the eye and not much of a turn off while reading.

Also I see you tend to spell "to" as "ta." It's ok if you use slang when writing dialogue, but try to spell it correctly when you are narrating the story.

You have a lot of potential as a writer and I believe that if you pay attention to these little details and focus on improving them, your story will be fantastic. The number of reviews you get depend on how good your writing is. Also try not to demand for reviews so much as this also puts off the readers.
CleanSlateSparkles chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
this is a pretty good start for the story.

lol. i like this person already... no matter how uncrazy she is:)
BoundaryBreaker chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hey don't worry about not knowing much about VK. I watched the series, too lazy to start the manga. Anyway, it's good. You wrote this on notebook paper, right? If so, one page of that is like a half typed page. :/ I figured that out the hard way. Also, it may be your style to do the *bold* for the motions and stuff, but, typically, it's just like, 'I looked to my left'. Not trying to sound pissy. Sorry. But other than that, for a first story, a first try, and one misspelling, it was awesome. You portray Tayomi well, and set her up as the kind of, nice if she wants to, bad ass if she needs to. You capture exactly what the headmaster is like, and leave us off with suspense. I likey.