Reviews for Of Vending Machines and Night Clubs
Shadow Cat17 chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
So beautiful! I really enjoyed this!
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Oh my gosh, this was so cute, I can't even ... Adghybj
loungyi chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I like how everything goes smooth in this. Like, reeeeeaaaaaally smooth. I also like the role the vending machine plays, i dunno. But somehow this just make me smile...So thank you, for writing this, I loved it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Oh my gosh this was really beautiful and I have to thank you for writing this!
Jaybirdy123 chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
I like how this wasn't anything fancy, to be honest. It just felt like an angry artist just trying to get through life and a man he happens to meet who just goes where life take hims. They're so contrasting, but in the same way, opposites attract, right? :3

France made me laugh, the way he lied to Lovi to get him to chase after Antonio. It was played perfectly, and did exactly what he intended it to. As much as people like Arthur (And most everyone else) like to deny it, the fandom has spoken. Francis is the true master of l'amour. xD

Great job creating such an adorable little fic.
Yuka Haruna chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
That was increbile...

Enough said. You are a genius!
Chocola Emo Shizzle chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
So adorable~!
technologik chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Now, I'm happy for you and I'mma letchu finish, but this is the best Antonio/Lovino fic of all time. ALL TIME.
Naomi chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I loved it. Thank you for writing this wonderful story. You made my day/week.
Lump of Coal chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
This is an absolutely amazing fanfic. Not only is the writing fantastic, but both Spain and Romano are so stunningly in character that to read their interactions here is to watch the characters themelves. I cannot tell you how epic this fic is 3
The Only Sane One chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
LOVE IT!
FoolishLittleDuck chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
They should've kissed again in the end. :I Just saying.

But it was a really good fanfiction! I enjoyed reading it! Usually, I can't be bothered with fics that have freakishly long chapters, but you used those lines to break everything down to small parts, which makes it easier to read!

...Though I think you should've written out that Romano blushed every now and then, cus he's like... Yeah, he does that. A lot. *gets shot by Lovi*

Ahh, but over all I liked it :3 Too little romantic action though~ *gets shot again* ...DAMNIT LOVI GIVE BACK SWITZERLAND'S GUN, YOU JERK! *shot*
Lumoa chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
:D This was amazing and it totally shows through your writing~ The plot was beautifully crafted, the characters were exactly themselves, and the whole entire thing kept me wanting more! _
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
This was really cute. Haha, Gilbert's always been pretty cool *a faint shout of "More like AWESOME!" can be heard in the background*, but Francis, who I've never really liked, *a shout of "You wound me~!" follows soon after* just earned some points in my big book of characters to do fanart for. *a shout of "Thank-you, mon cheri~"* But still not enough to actually merit any art. *"Aw~ So cruel, you know that?"* However, Gil's gotten JUST ENOUGH from this to get his own piece. *"Hell yeah! I'm just THAT awesome."*
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Damn perverted Francis... Hey, I think I've seen your username floating around somewhere... Wait! Never mind; my grandma had been talking about bubble tea a few days ago, and it must've stuck in my head.