Reviews for Champions, Seers, and Twists of Fate
Maverick500 chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Good story. Is Spike gonna be used to open the Hellmouth
The Temple Paisley chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
I love this Chapter! Will there be more?
sheshe21 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
I almost forgot how much of a pain the First was. Makes the defeat of the annoying evil thing all the more sweeter! Great chapter. There wasn't anything I didn't like!
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
Good Chapter & More Please

So Cordelia is Evil Now, Great, When i thought things couldn't get worse they do.
Skittles Rainbow Pride chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
I want more! Omg, I love this story so much! I love how you brought Doyle and Tara and Lindsey into it, and omg, Lindsey and Xander? My new fave pairing. I love you! I can't wait for more!
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
sheshe21 chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Gotta love Willow! I was wandering when she would let him know what would happen if Xander gets hurt in this new relationwhip. I like how Cordy was able to share the vision in parts to everyone. Her powers in this fic is growing in a direction that seems believable. In other words, great writing! And I so love that Francis is a potential slayer.
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
sheshe21 chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Nice to have a little breather. Love, some little of Angel and Cordy topic of love and stubborn people, and saying bye to Tara. At least Willow isn't going all psycho again. Great job as always!
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Good Chapter & More Please

Cordelia Won't Be Evil Right, Cause i stopped watching after that, also i hope that Chick who made everyone so called Happy won't be in the Picture will see.
sheshe21 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Is it bad of me to want to slap ol' Buffster? LoL Well, not surprised by her reaction. Hope Angel gets it through to her that it's Cordy who he loves now. Otherwise, things could get really uncomfortable. LoL Bring on the uncomfortableness!
sheshe21 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Doyle, gotta love him! And thinking out of the box with the fake vision was a nice touch. I have a feeling that Buffy is going to be beyond angry when she finds out about Angel, Connor, and little Francis. And who the parentage is. But Angel loves Cordy (squeals abou that) and Spike loves Buffy. (Another squeal) Fates a funny thing. LoL
sheshe21 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I love this already! Great start, and the twists you added was something I yet again didn't see coming. It's great to see Tara in the fic (dead or not, I always had a soft spot for her) and Doyle showing up! (My favorite dead IRish seer!) Interesting bit on Spike and COrdy. Makes sense that he would get Cordy as his seer during his soulful crazy period.
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 11/5/2010