Reviews for A Bump in the Night
catbob1 chapter 1 . 3/13
Loved it. Spock and Jim make great fathers. More stories of this family?
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Loved it! Great story and for the best holiday ever!
anime fan chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
OMG i love this story soooo much! I hope you make another about these three!
haruhilover14 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was fucking adorable. Sorry for swearing, but it conveyed my reaction to this perfectly. I love when Spirk has a young Vulcan son whether adopted or not. It's just adorable (:
karmine chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is like my favourite Kirk/Spock story ever *_*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
OMG! Space Husbands Forever! And cute father/son moments too! :3 xoxo
Slytherson chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
one of a kind really never read something like this before awesome will there be more? like christmas? a birthday party? july the 4 fireworks explosion?
Sheepdog20 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Oh my God! So much cuteness that I just died a little.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I first read this on a Spock/Kirk site and I loved it! and I just read it again and it still lovely as ever. XD
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Excellent fic. I loved it when Kirk carried the Sonak back. Very cute. Spock is great as a father.
atymer chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
The Holloween event resonated with me. How often to we humans get creeped out from our legacy of scary tales or strange real life events?

Sonak's attention to this family as certainly grounded them both to greater effect. Without him Kirk may have won the night to travel on alone. With the lives they live Kirk certainly had a right to be spooked.

I enjoyed the family interaction and Spock's response to their intimate moments being interrupted. The combination of Vulcan and human emotions would make him exceptionally possesive. Vulcan training certainly has allowed him to let go of a probable extreme need to be Kirk's only focus, excluding all others.

I liked this little family unit and would like to see more of them.

On my Fav list it will be placed.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh it was soooooooo cute ! I loved Sonak

And the relationship between the two was hooooot !
catgirl1996 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
great story
G chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
What an adorable story. Loved it!
nn chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
i love this story, so real so romantic n so well written, and i love sonak