Reviews for Running Up That Hill
Mitscuni ueda chapter 16 . 4/29
Hey miss Late Night Iridescence, it would be nice to have this amazing story continued. It's already been more or less four years since the last update and I miss it. I had to get a new account and when I look for you story there was no update and there was no activity from you.
EmeraldEyed chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
Felt like reading this one again, really loved this one!
QueenOfDirt chapter 16 . 12/11/2015
I didn't know this was a thing I needed, I hope you take this back up one day. Thanks for writing!
Elfyliane chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
Hahahahaha! Ton histoire me fait bien rire! Elle est géniale! J'espère qu'un jour, tu retrouveras l'inspiration pour la continuer. J'attendrais la suite avec impatience!
Hakuei Shirei chapter 16 . 10/28/2015
This story is awesome! I really enjoyed it. And I can't wait to see what you have in store once you start updating again! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Oh... I've read alot of things from you, you were one of my favorite authors. But the genderbending ruined this for me, and I'm not sure I can look at your work the same again. I think you just lost a reader...
Melodien chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
my cheeks hurt from smiling so much, and like a loon at that. thank you for writing this!
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 16 . 9/17/2015
More please! XD
vickibla chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
Please please please continue this, it's the best Luffyko fic I've ever read, and you made me change my mind on Ace/Marco. Thank you for the great story!
NavyBlueRiolu chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
Words can not describe how much I love this fic. Your writing is awesome and fun and your how you portray everyone is fantastic. I especially love what you did with the Shanks situation and I cant wait to see what happens from there.
wildcat1144 chapter 16 . 8/22/2015
To be honest I Hate stories that have male or female characters being the opposite gender. However I have read some of your other fics and this one sounded interesting so I decided to give it a shot. I'm quite glad I did because your way of writing just made it seem right. You did a great job on it and I looking forward to the rest of the story
Alice aquabld chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
... sorry a yaoi-not fan here. T.T but I still wanna reaaaaad
belladu57 chapter 16 . 8/3/2015
Very good
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Woah... This Luffy is so... I can't find the right word but, Tease will do. Seriously, poor Ace. And Why is this marked as a Zoro/Luffy story? I kinda want her to end up with Ace haha Kinda hard to imagine.
It was very well written and you touched the most awkward situations for a growing girl and her only family member being an embarassment-allergic mess AND hormonal teenage boy, it had me laughing very hard from top to bottom of the page ;)
Sear chapter 16 . 6/28/2015
This fic is absolutely delightful! I adore your fem!Luffy, she's still so in character, none of that "well, she's a girl now so of course she's gotta be all insecure and ladylike"-crap.