Reviews for Running Up That Hill
Butterflygrin chapter 1 . 8/15
seriously? why do you even make luffy have sex with everyone (almost everyone), still. it doesn't make sense and the character is too ooc. oh well, It's your fic afterall and it's up to you. but this is just like something without a plot with no basic concept of love whatsoever. even cannon luffy is not that naive. whatever I'm out. basically the worst one piece fics I've ever read (considering plots). Good grammar though.
apolausta chapter 16 . 1/22
This is probably the most well written fanfic I've read with fem!Luffy. Makes me want to read your other works! Thanks so much for writing and sharing this!
Vertschl chapter 16 . 1/14
So sad to read that it's abandoned:(
Eevastiina chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
Why are the pairings keeps changing?
It confuses me.
Can Luffy have sex and share kissies almoust with everybody? Although she used to be with Ace?
Well, Ace isn't better eather...
You could just keep the pairings simple. Do not mix them up!
Mitscuni ueda chapter 16 . 4/29/2016
Hey miss Late Night Iridescence, it would be nice to have this amazing story continued. It's already been more or less four years since the last update and I miss it. I had to get a new account and when I look for you story there was no update and there was no activity from you.
EmeraldEyed chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
Felt like reading this one again, really loved this one!
QueenOfDirt chapter 16 . 12/11/2015
I didn't know this was a thing I needed, I hope you take this back up one day. Thanks for writing!
Elfyliane chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
Hahahahaha! Ton histoire me fait bien rire! Elle est géniale! J'espère qu'un jour, tu retrouveras l'inspiration pour la continuer. J'attendrais la suite avec impatience!
Hakuei Shirei chapter 16 . 10/28/2015
This story is awesome! I really enjoyed it. And I can't wait to see what you have in store once you start updating again! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Oh... I've read alot of things from you, you were one of my favorite authors. But the genderbending ruined this for me, and I'm not sure I can look at your work the same again. I think you just lost a reader...
Melodien chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
my cheeks hurt from smiling so much, and like a loon at that. thank you for writing this!
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 16 . 9/17/2015
More please! XD
vickibla chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
Please please please continue this, it's the best Luffyko fic I've ever read, and you made me change my mind on Ace/Marco. Thank you for the great story!
NavyBlueRiolu chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
Words can not describe how much I love this fic. Your writing is awesome and fun and your how you portray everyone is fantastic. I especially love what you did with the Shanks situation and I cant wait to see what happens from there.
wildcat1144 chapter 16 . 8/22/2015
To be honest I Hate stories that have male or female characters being the opposite gender. However I have read some of your other fics and this one sounded interesting so I decided to give it a shot. I'm quite glad I did because your way of writing just made it seem right. You did a great job on it and I looking forward to the rest of the story