Reviews for Running Up That Hill
Sear chapter 16 . 6/28
This fic is absolutely delightful! I adore your fem!Luffy, she's still so in character, none of that "well, she's a girl now so of course she's gotta be all insecure and ladylike"-crap.
Xireana Prime chapter 16 . 4/27
please update soon this is awesome! XD
Random Reviewer chapter 16 . 4/6
I just gotta saw, I love this story. I looked at some other comments, and saw that some were saying they thought Luffy was a bit of a slut, but I disagree. Luffy has her own way of showing affection to those who she trusts, and thats just fine. I like the pairings, and I love how you portray everyone.

I hope you'll update one day, but even if you don't thanks for making this enjoyable read. I've read it twice now, and it still is amazing. I'll be keeping my hopes for an update anyway, though, and I'll be sure to check up on it every once in a while.
Could you make more please thanks.
ACE has to live the war! I love this by the way, it's interesting and kinda funny and really cute!
A Brilliant Loser chapter 16 . 2/14
Omfg
I like Luffyko fics. Idk why since genderbending makes me twitch in most fandoms, but I'm a total sucker for well written op ones.

And this is definitely a well written one. I like the fact that you've got a sexually aware luffy who isn't afraid to get what she wants. It's just awesome and i love it and i love this fic. Thank you for writing. Now I've got to go through your other stories.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 4 . 1/18
Is um... Luffy becoming a whore? I mean, it just seems she wants to fuck almost everyone?
kagome higurashi chapter 16 . 1/5
please write some more. what happens next. there is more to cover.
KitaK chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
Are you ever planning on updating? End of this chapter you promise to update but its been more than 2 years. What the hell?! Make up your bloody mind, abandon it of f*#king finish it.
Alena 11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Please, please, please, do not abandon this goodness!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
That one more review until you hit 300 was grating on my nerves.
Nice story by the way! It took me ages to find a decent luffyko x ace fic, just imagine the pleasant surprise i got when I realized it was multi-pairing as well.
I hope that was enough to express how much i love this story
Was never really good with words you see!
Jumpingbeans480 chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
Rereading this again and I'm loving it so much. Honestly, the characters here are true to their canon counterparts and it's brilliant how you can make genderbent Luffy work. I really hope you'll update this again because this is one of the best OP fanfics out there. :)

The ending of this author's note however makes me tear up and curl in a foetal ball of agony. If you do kill Ace I'm going to cry. A lot. I'll probably be inconsolable for days because it would be too painful. With the beautiful way you've built up his relationships with both Luffy and Marco, it would be seriously heartbreaking if they couldn't save him...
Guest chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Well, this is great! Waiting for na update haha
Ubermarine chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Hahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahhaha
It's so wrong but at the same time so funny LOL
Seele Zeit chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Marco/Ace reunion when he returns from visiting Luffy, maybe?