Reviews for Are You Now Or Have You Never Been
Westiegal chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
That was heartbreakingly lovely. So poignant. And so could have happened.
Pam chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
The ending was so sweet and well-deserved. Two very different Castiels, but still rather the same...I enjoyed this greatly, thank you for bringing this into the world.
Gail LLD chapter 13 . 1/26/2012
Just read the entire fanfic. Great idea, honestly, that 2014!Cas coming back in the past for redemption :) I'm kinda sad that Present!Cas forgets how it is to be human but it was beautiful anyway :) thank you
Allego chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
And the world isn't ending.

What a nice closure, and what a great alternative to that dreadful season six, really.

I absolutly love this strange happy end. The idea of taking the so very human Cas from 2014 and putting him in this reality ? It's brillant ! You do such an amazing work on the characters that everything sounds right, you know ? It seems real, it feels real.

I think that this is one of your greatest talent as a writer : the small sentances you had, the little details you create that makes every actions and every words perfectly legitimate. You turn all our crazy dreams about Dean and Castiel into some kind of reality, because when you write it, it seems possible.

I hope that was clear, I fear my english isn't good enough to express how much I appreciate your work.

And how is it going with the rewriting of Me and Mine ? I'm curious to know if it interested any non Supernatural fans...
SarahTee chapter 13 . 3/5/2011
This story is positively heartbreaking! The end is absolutely perfect though :-D

Xx
Heart Torn Out chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
So they get together, love each other and it all turns out okie dokie.

There.

Awesome fic. Like the whole 'The End' Cas coming in. Just finished watching the eppie actually.

IRONY!

~Heart
hrmpf chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
loved the plot and your way of wrigting... great job :D
twilightdetectiveA chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
That was one of the most heartbreakingly beautiful Dean/Cas fanfictions I have ever read.

It was perfect and has just totally made my day :)
Coragyps chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
Whew, I'm really glad it ended happily for everybody (uh, except Sam ... guess he stays dead)! Great job and thanks for sharing, I kinda wish Season six was more in this vein :)
Heaven is Drunk chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
*sniffle*

I loved it, very sad but uplifting at the same time. I really enjoy your style of writing. It's beautiful!
Kylie Robbins chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
This is a lovely piece. Very emotional. :]

Although, I feel I must point out one tiny error in this chapter: Cas said that Dean had bought him his first cup of coffee at a diner while "Sam was busy." But they make a point of saying in 'The End' that Dean and Sam hadn't seen each other since they split in the beginning of Season Five. So it is inconsistent to this Castiel's timeline for them to have been with Sam at that point.
EsScaper chapter 13 . 11/25/2010
Awe I am so sad that you finished it!

It was a lovely touch that you had Cas actually meet God. He got his unconditional love from the Father who had Cas's loyalty through thick and thin. Thanks for that!

I liked that you had the "human" Cas refer back to his version of Dean. He should not be forgotten, even though he didn't exist in this version of reality. His life helped make Cas into the person that he is. I admire that he can find the positive moments to bring up, showing his love for him to Dean. It shows Dean that Cas will love him no matter what.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Esc.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 13 . 11/25/2010
:( its over already...

but Dean and Cas are happy is I am good :)
EsScaper chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
I have been following this story from the beginning, and I absolutely love it! I am so sorry that I haven't left a review before now, but I usually read it on my phone and it makes reviewing quite awkward. Yes I'm textually challenged, showing my adult status.

I can't help but feel bad for the "current" Cas in this chapter. It is understandable that he has none of the emotions that he previously possessed, and doesn't feel the pain of his loss. However, we "lovers of Cas" can't help but feel saddened by it. I am happy that Dean gets the "human version" of Cas. He is as damaged as Dean, and they obviously would help each other heal.

This storyline is so original, and very interesting to read. You have kept your characters very true to themselves,and have given your readers a very enjoyable experience.

Thanks for your work. It has brought this reader much joy...and I'm sure there are tons of readers who love it and haven't reviewed as well.

Looking forward to more,

Esc.
ChChChTsk chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
It gets better and better! I love the take on the two versions of Castiel, absolutely LOVE it. Can't wait for more! :)