Reviews for The Resurrection of Sammy Winchester
AWWWWE. POOR SAMMY
driver picks the music chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
So so good. Pms!
kirallie chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Poor Sam! At least he's letting Dean help now. Sad that Dean still has dreams and all.
babyreaper chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Great chapter, so now that Sam has his soul back, are things going to get worse before getting better. Wow, Dean in a sharing mood. Now they have something else in common, Was Sam's experience in Hell so much worse than Dean's? Looking forward to reading more. Thanks. Happy Holidays to you.
mzz chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
hey I didn't receive the alert for chapter 5... but chapter 6 I did... I like your story is really sweet, I want to hug Sammy and Dean
zekeschance chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Wonderful story. I love all of your imagery. Looking forward to more. Thanks!
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
plz update! poor sammy.. *sigh* *hug alert*
wcfan chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Aw. I don't want to Sam to dream. I don't want him to remember. We just got him back, and we've seen what these memories have done to Dean. I don't want Sam to go to that dark place.
Animefouryou chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
sam adjusting well coming back talking about it which is good add more now hurry
Cainchan chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
ohh how sad was that... really. poor frightened sammy.
Lady Impala chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
This is really good, exactly how I imagine it happening when Sam gets his soul back. You write the characters brilliantly, I love the interaction between Sam & Dean and I love the fact that it was Dean getting hurt that helped Sam return to himself. Look forward to reading more!
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Dean is so gentle with Sam it is just heartbreaking for them both. You've written them both in a vulnerable situation so well.
NetMyne01 chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Wonderful chapter! Loved the way Dean took care of Sam and made sure that Sam could take care of him as well. But I do have a feeling that this perfectness is not going to last long, is it?
NetMyne01 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Ouch! We'll one way to get Sam out of the room. Poor Dean, I hope he'll get through to Sam now.
NetMyne01 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Would love to see Cas wearing a bell, he really needs one, actually. Good to see that Sam trusts Dean enough to take food from him.