Reviews for Cody and Barris: Small Steps
LongLiveTheClones chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I like this story and the relationships you have going. Would love to see more of it?
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Continue please! I haven't seen Barris/Cody before and I'm interested to see how this will turn out.
Fan chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Commander orange really but reall good I think you missed a few words but all in all really good
Michonne chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
oh my gosh i love this story! it is so cute...you portray Barriss quite well. So excited!
Rev Jangotat chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
I really like this fic. I ask you, though, to not make Orange such a stupid hot-head, because I think he had potential to be a really cool guy. And please don't make him a perve when he shows Blubebird that armory. Thanks, and please continue!
Edward's Forever Lover chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I think you explained this to me before and now that I know what/ who everyone is, it's much more easier to understand and I thank you for that! I was also reading yr profile and saw how u made a request 4 everyone 2 read my story, thx so much 4 dat, i really appreciate it which reminds me, pls review on my story as well even tho u r my beta lol! My fav part abt this story: the beginning of it when u wrote the top 10 results. I think I did review on your second chap but i m nt sure so lemme say this, it was amazing and awwww-ishly cute lol!
sachariah chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Okay, now that I hear you may not be continuing this fic, I have an overwhelming urge to read it. Figures...

First off, I love your characterizations of bothe

c
SerendipityAEY chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Very nice! I like that Cody looses his cool when he's around Barriss, and I like how Barriss comes across here, simple and nice, but you can tell there's more going on in her head :)

I'd love to see more descriptions of what's going on around them, descriptions of the room, sounds, etc. to help set the scene.

Great job!
Edward's Forever Lover chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
I know I took sooooo long! sry sry sry! but...i actually understand yr story now! can u believe it? wooo! go girl! i cant wait 4 the nxt chapter!
CC chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Nice story!
enteryournamehere5 chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Great job! I especially liked the top ten reasons at the beginning. They were hilarious and an excellent way to lead into the chapter.

I liked Patch. He and Cody's long discussion was entertaining. :)

I also liked Orange, mainly because I always side with whoever causes trouble. :P

Have fun in orchestra! :D
nat13cat chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
i think i might have forgoten to review last chapter... life has been crazy. but i really like this and i like the credit in all the chapter (grin sheepishly) its really cute and i like patch... but i dont feel its necessary to talk about blue bird's adventures unless you want to do a one shot about it. keep up the good work!
DoubleEO chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
I LOVE Patch. I don't like Orange
Queen chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
lol, the list at the beginning was cute. Poor Cody.

Though there wasn't a lot of Cody/Barriss interaction in this chapter, it was good to see some setup for what's going to happen in the rest of the tale. Your Evanescent Base is certainly unique - it doesn't sound like anything else I've heard of in the GFFA, but it's nice to see something imaginative like that. Patch seemed nice - it's good to know Cody's got someone to help him out.

Looking forward to the mission starting!
AL0LT0 chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
nice chap! he he i remember when i was in band December IS crazy! anyway patch is cool always good to have a level head around if you know what i mean ;)