Reviews for Correspondence
Roxas fleur chapter 21 . 6/8
LOL omg this is very funny i can't stop laughing xD
WasRobinHood chapter 1 . 4/13
An actual masterpiece.
justAgirl chapter 21 . 12/6/2015
WONDERFUL!
I've gotta admit that at first, the format really bothered me and I didn't how to read the story. But after a few chapters, I LOVED IT! Seriously, that's completely original and interesting ! And not only the format is original, but the story as well ! I'm completely in love with it !
Seriously, I laugh a lot, and I've found it really sweet !

PS : sorry for my bad english x)
geregiaromelie chapter 21 . 5/11/2015
Funny !
lemonydrops chapter 21 . 5/6/2015
:D
Mimi145 chapter 21 . 2/15/2015
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD I LOVE THIS STORY! OMG YOU ARE SOOO GOOD AT WRITING! How do you manage to make every chapter look so professional and unique and interesting? I would like some help! :D Thnxs!
Midnight Phantomhive chapter 21 . 1/18/2015
The end already?! ;;
I really wish there was more detail, I can't help what happened in the 'betweens'. But in a way, I like this format too. xD
On the other hand, I can relate so much to Natsume, especially with all the number countings and such. The only difference is that my case of OCD isn't as extreme as Natsume's. xDD
I guess I'll just leave my imagination to fill the spaces of the 'betweens'. xD Lol.
I can't wait to read more from you! _
Jingyee1511 chapter 21 . 1/4/2015
Lovely. I kind of wish it went in greater detail when Mikan and Natsume fell for each other, but it was on the whole a very amusing and adorable story. Nicely written! Thanks again!
QRed chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
Even though it was short, it was sweet c: It was a nice read.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
Love it
sweet little chapter 21 . 10/9/2014
Wow! Seriously! I do love this story! Please Go ahead & Good Luck...!
Kyouyaa chapter 21 . 8/20/2014
I want more! I hope you'll get back to writing for Fanfiction. I absolutely love your works! Great job! 3
Bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Wonderful story!
bookwurm247 chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
as awesome as always
bookwurm247 chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
aww! your stories are always so sweet! i love them!