Reviews for Sacrifices
justjoe chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
An absolutely fabulous series. Well written and grammatical. Thank you for your work.
Jen Drake chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Having just read and finished all in this series, I am very impressed. I felt like this was all very realistic and could have actually happened on the show. I love that while you put Derek and Sarah together, you didn't have either of them get particularly mushy, as so many stories have them portrayed. Keeping up with the entire story and integrating changes and extras here and there made this extremely enjoyable:)

You most definitely have a gift for writing and I look forward to reading more from you!
Sherylp87 chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
what a hell of a good ride. u gave us closure. that's awesome. buttttttttttttttttttttt...please think about writing another set of circumstances for sarah and the gang to get mucked up in. u've got lots of talent. thanks for all ur hard work :)
Sherylp87 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
"Men were such idiots, she thought as her smile broadened. It was a wonder that the race hadn't died out years ago." g luv ur humor
HellGS chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
The ending of something good is always sad, but its a good end, really. Peaceful.

Still, I so hope that that wouldnt be the very last story in Sarah&Derek series! :)
BlackQueen92 chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
Again an amazing story, I'm sad it's ending, but very happy that you didn't kill anyone.

-BlackQueen-
HellGS chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
Well, that was intense... actually no, that was INTENSE! It was almost like I was not reading it, but actually watching; you have such a talent for writing action scenes, not that I didnt enjoyed more "peaceful" moments :)
HellGS chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
Hm, so Danny now is filling the remorse or something like that... wouldnt buy it if I were Sarah: that son of one bitch actually got her tortured!

In some ways he even more disgusting that Kristina herself; she seems completely nuts for me, may be she is nuts after all shes been trough? I mean, actually to be amuse at the thought of fucking with metal? By the way, this is actually really good written detail of Kristins character (at first I thought I got it wrong somehow, you know, language differences, that kind of stuff, but no, she really shagged the metal; attagirl. I would love to know whats that Kaliba/Skynet were thinking of that).

Derek refused to leave if Sarah would get in a trap in spite her have told him to do so: I guess if Rees boys would come down to pick up the motto, it should be "Loyal to the end". I just pray hard that you will not do that evil thing they did in show; please, by not any circumstances do not kill my favorite man.

So, go guys, save Savannah, kick Kristinas ass, blow up damn building and come back home safe!
TSQ chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
The writing so far has been pretty solid. The plot continues to move along reasonably well always keeping me interested. Good work.
comicbooklovergreen chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Wikipedia for term papers. Yup, been there a time or twenty. Sarah working in Wisconsin. I'm currently stuck in WI, so thanks for mentioning my home state, lol.

I have email on this, apparently." Sarah's ignorance of technology never fails to amuse me. Or John and Derek, apparently.

Cameron and her unintentional humor, a funny scene before the you-know-what hits the fan. As usual, looking forward to the next chapter.
comicbooklovergreen chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Not here," she said, glancing up at John, who nodded at her. "We don't draw it here." Another great line. Everything you write sounds like something that would've come from the show. *Sigh,* damn Fox execs.

"Maybe I just have faith in you, Connor." Really sweet moment between them. More importantly, it didn't feel forced or sappy.

Poor Savannah. That machine needs to meet some thermite before fic's end.

On an unrelated note, happy birthday!
comicbooklovergreen chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
"Men like you never fucking mean to." Very reminiscent (I shouldn't use words I can't spell) of her speech to Dyson in T2.

"I wouldn't waste the fucking bullet," Awesome line, not much else to say.

John apologizing to Sarah was something that needed to be done on the show. Unless it *was* done and I'm completely blanking on that. Either way, nice moment between them.

Entire Zeira Corp sequence: very cool. Glad I don't have to wait for the next part.
HellGS chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
One thing I definitely want have said: Kristina must die! Slowly and painfully, I would prefer.

I also felt sorry while reading this chapter for Jonh Henry... he seems to be so different from the other machines, more human-like, may be. I guess thats why T1000 aka Wiwer found him so valuable in the series. And he was cheated just like humans used to be so very often. Poor thing.

And I adore the Sarah-Derek moments (hey, despaired fun here, regardless how it actually went in the show). Can I have them more, pleeeeease :lol:
comicbooklovergreen chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Another great chapter. Good to see Danny finally learning the truth. Sarah's reaction to Cameron's culinary skills was great. Sadly, I now have a craving for mac and cheese:)
Vampiric Ant chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Wow, I really hope Kristina receives a gruesome death - preferably at the hands of Sarah or Weaver.

Speaking of which, I'm really interested to see your take on how Catherine Weaver fits into all this.