Reviews for Sacrifices
HellGS chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Now, honestly, Im dying to know whats happened next!
TSQ chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Another great read. Love the plot with John Henry. It drew me along rapidly.
Stormbringer951 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
An excellent chapter: I enjoyed the first half with Danny Dyson's growing doubts more than the second half, though doubtless the Connors' arc will become more exciting as the action picks up. I hope that we don't get a standard redemption arc for Danny though. And as for Kristina? Eww. Just, eww.

Looking forwards to your next.
Stormbringer951 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
An interesting start to another story. Excellent work as usual, with descriptions of the inner workings of Kaliba and their little ... competency problem. I look forwards to seeing the rest.
TSQ chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Some great dialogue in the first chapter. The story flows reasonably well to. A nice read - keep up the good effort!
sumofme chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Alright chapter. Not a big fan of the story, but when nothing else is updated you can't be picky.
HellGS chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Do I really the first to leave a review? So cool... :lol:

Back to the business; this is really great and intriguing beginning to the story that Im dying to read to! Once again you made a piece of art in writing TTSCCs fiction and made me wonder how youre doing this, because its so accurate and right and feels so real... thank you, CJ, for your delightful creative work.
comicbooklovergreen chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Quite an intense first chapter. The conversation between John and Cameron was spot-on. She always seems to say the wrong thing doesn't she? I'm glad you continued this series and I'm looking forward to more.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2