Reviews for The Proposal
LeeMinRen chapter 1 . 7/11
So romantic. And I love Athrun calling Cagalli 'Love', how sweet..ayieee...
SLITH chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Wow! I mean wow! I loved this! Was it supposed to be the island where they met or just another beach? I loved how it was their anniversary, sweet, fun, romantic and cute with the "five more minutes."

This is exactly what I was looking for :-)
-SLITH
123321123 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Nice . your proposal it much better then my Proposal if you get what i meant Senior :P i make you sound old :P

. I love it

"No, it can't. Love, please get up now." SUPER love this phrase xD

His gundam parked not too far away xD haha well that not surprising if he can drive well he can park his gundam well too xD

"Starting your day with spicy food isn't good for your stomach…" Athrun lectured. -Athrun sound like my Mum and my Grandmum :3

nice one-shot write more :3
Baka4Anime chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awwee, I love it. The island idea was the best! :)
FalconRukichi chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
what a beautiful propose here~!
Archerygurl chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
It's short and sweet, but felt a little rushed.
Fate Camiswhil chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
*scene1*

"Boarding his Gundam parked not too far away..."

~ Lol! by using the word 'parked' the gundam is just like a car now! hahaha!

truthfully, I wouldn't know a better word myself!

just ignore me, I'm just kinda high today, if you know what I mean... (*laughs hysterically*)

*scene2*

"You've got some chilli sauce at the side here," Athrun said as he leaned over and licked the sauce off her mouth. "Oh it's spicy."

"ATHRUN ZALA! YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVES!" Cagalli's face was flushed again. It was unclear whether it was due to anger or embarrassment.

~ LOVE IT! I am so gonna make Athrun lick Cagalli's lips on my next fic! hahaha!

why does it seem like a teaser? I was kinda wanting more... oh well, I guess we can just save the other ideas for the fics of the future.

all in all, it was very nice! very light and fluffy with a lot of blushes! just the way an AsuCaga fan would love it!

great job!

see you on 'entwined souls', I'll be reading that after closing this!

I wonder why I am so energetic today... though the weather is hot and lazy... maybe it's because I'm overly sleep-deprived... oh well, on to the next fic!
x-PoisonousKisses-x chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I love it )

A lemon would've been good but thats just me P
Alice Baka chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
So hot! Some parts its like the beachy part from knight and day, i think, this is a good fics i like it
rebecca chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
its great ! more fluff needed like cheesy stuff p hahah! anw its great make sure the next one is longer
desertdawn chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
i love how you made them go to that island :)
Alejandra-Luna-SakuraYamato1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
love it!

you should be a writer

my advice is: check your grammar and maybe athrun is too sweet but still love it jiji

good job

i will be looking at you stories :)
mrs. zala chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
hmm...

actually, i like the beginning...

even the middle, i still like it..

(i love wild and Bad Boy Athrun! *blush*)

but, when i see the ending, i think, "is that it?"

to be honest, i kinda disappointed,,

coz, with this storyline, you can end this story with more interesting way to end it...

sorry if i'm too honest and accidentally hurt you..

but i want to help you, to improve you..

sorry if i'm too rude for you... -_-

but i know you can improve and will make another story that better than now and become better person... :D

YOU CAN DO IT!

FIGHT! XD
KazukiHimawari chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
.awwww ..

.so sweetttttt .. :D

.asucaga.
MimiMasquerade chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
OHMIGOSH! THAT WAS TOTALLY SWEET! Why didn't they do that in the anime? It was perfect!