Reviews for Sandalwood and Juniper
lilacblues007 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
I've seen the movie and I love it so it comes to no surprise that I love this story. Update soon! :3
FallenFaerie.withTatteredWings chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Will you eventually continue this story? I;m very eager to see what you do with it. Practical Magic is one of my ultimate favorite movies!
ginger1983 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
girl, why did you stop writing this? it's great!
alisapay1 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Okay so where is more Sandalwood & Juniper? I love this story! I am one who hasn't seen Practical Magic so I don't know what's gonna happen next but I've loved it so far! Please keep writing S&J! Thanks so much!
TessLouise chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
I'm not a Jacob-shipper either, but what's coming is still sad. :-(
TessLouise chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Love it!
TessLouise chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Love that Alice was their mother.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Very excited. I love PM and think this is a wonderful idea!
MinaRivera chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
I have read the book and watch the movie, and I feel sorry for Bella and Jacob... I know the aunts did something to B to make her fall in love with Jacob, and I think that's why she couldn't the beetle at first.. I don't remember well. I can't wait for the next update! xoxo Mina
TA Angel chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
Recently stumbled upon this story.

It really good, makes me wanna watch PM again.

Even knowing whats to come, i want to continue the story see how it unfolds with the characters.

Cant wait for the next update.
Evatall chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
please continue this story i realy love practicall magic and i like what your doin, please, please, please continue.
emmason929 chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
I just stumbled onto this little fic. I must say that I love how you are telling it. It flows nicely and the characters are wonderful. Keep it up
Accusatrix chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
OMG... do you know how much I love Practical Magic? It is, without a doubt, my favorite movie. I have no idea how many times I've watched my DVD, but I'm totally loving this. And it really does make an excellent crossover! I'm sincerely hoping you'll continue with this story.
avidreader69 chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
No curses please, I have never seen Practical MAgic(or Princess Bride, no stone throwing either!). So I am really hoping you continue this story, it seems doomed from the beginning. Will Edward and Emmett be ancestors of the slimeball who hurt Maria Swan ? Will they be the only ones able to break the curses? Will Rose return home when Jacob dies? Was Jasper their father then? Were Carlisle and Charlie the poor guys struck by lightening? Do REnee and Esme have no hope of falling in love? I read this morning and am now trying to figure out how I could get to see PRactical MAgic today!
HeatherA9 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
It's a lovely story! I've read through Chapter 4, and it is interesting to see which bits of the movie/book you're using. (I think that in the note toward the end of Ch 4, you may have left the name Gillian in instead of changing it to Rosalie?) It's a favorite movie of mine, too. Thank you for writing such a fun story.