Reviews for Wednesdays
Creepy-Pasta chapter 1 . 4/8
Ironically I'm reading a story called 'Wednesdays' and today is Wednesday XD.
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 1/4
Awesome story, love BB's inner struggle with his feelings.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I guessed it was Melvin, Timmy, and teether. :) I'm glad it was. This was really good.
Twilight2022 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Omg! Loved the ending!
bugmenot chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oh meeh gawd that was such a adorable ending and at first i really didn't understand i mean 1 woman 2 men? that was a bit confusing but adore how u made a mini story like their first kiss! I LOVE THIS FUCKING STORY! whoops i mean FREAKING i got a little carried away!
noellewalter chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Cool
summermist296 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Honestly I found this fanfic to be VERY cute and really funny. Beast boy is so cute when he's curious and I was surprised when Raven kissed Beast Boy. I also like the irony of having their first kiss on a Wednesday :) Your writing is great! I not only enjoyed but LOVED reading your story.
Keep up the good work! Take care
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS RAE! Is it weird that this was my favorite part? I laughed at it... Out loud. My sister thinks I'm crazy now.
Boomshakka Lakka chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Ireally like all of your stories but, you should put more romance in them. please. Really good, though. :)
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Too cute! :P
2-shadows chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Cuuuuuuuutttttteeeeeee

Normally I don't do the whole "misspelling on purpose" thing, but it was too cute for just one u or just one t, and after those being drawn out, one e would look weird... *oh, hey, look, shadows is rambling again!*

But this was totally adorable, just like all your stories. And, if you don't mind me saying, I think your grasp and control of the writing is better than it was in your earlier stories.
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
*persistent mental image of BB and Raven as Timmy Melvin and Teether's adoptive parents*
AnimalKrazed chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I really like the story. I think the irony in the end is kinda corny funny, but I like it. It gives the story a unique feel.
nikkideephantom chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
too cute:) i loved itt especially the ending! such a beastboy line
AWESOMESAUCE chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I think that 'Mr. Brightside' is perfect for this fic :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »