Reviews for Wednesdays
Ha! I was NOT expecting that! XD
rainbow.polka.dots chapter 1 . 2/17
I love how he kept calling Raven's "date" the not-green guy. It's hilarious how insecure he is about being green. Thanks for writing this adorable fic!
gracieTpie chapter 1 . 1/4
That...that was a)hilarias and b)hilarias and c)OHMYGOSH BB SHE GOT YOU! Because she lives you and your both so sweet together :-) I really like the little memories like their first kiss and it was really well thought out! Love Grass X
oliwek1994 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
She digs the ears, BB. She digs tge ears. Every chick digs the ears. :D I loved it. :D
Bunnyhero chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Nice story. That guy wasn't just green cause it was his skin color-he was green with envy!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
hahaha cuuute!
TomboyPrincess12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I'm reading this when I hits me. IT'S WEDNESDAY!
m-nevermore chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
It's great! Honestly, I really enjoyed how you included Melvin, Timmy, and Teether in your story. Not so many authors include them in their stories.
The characters were in character (very) and I loved the BBRAE moment.
Uhhh... Tada! A review.
Cheers,
m-nevermore
Creepy-Pasta chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Ironically I'm reading a story called 'Wednesdays' and today is Wednesday XD.
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Awesome story, love BB's inner struggle with his feelings.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I guessed it was Melvin, Timmy, and teether. :) I'm glad it was. This was really good.
Twilight2022 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Omg! Loved the ending!
bugmenot chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oh meeh gawd that was such a adorable ending and at first i really didn't understand i mean 1 woman 2 men? that was a bit confusing but adore how u made a mini story like their first kiss! I LOVE THIS FUCKING STORY! whoops i mean FREAKING i got a little carried away!
noellewalter chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Cool
summermist296 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Honestly I found this fanfic to be VERY cute and really funny. Beast boy is so cute when he's curious and I was surprised when Raven kissed Beast Boy. I also like the irony of having their first kiss on a Wednesday :) Your writing is great! I not only enjoyed but LOVED reading your story.
Keep up the good work! Take care
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »