Reviews for Shrill
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I loves that Charlotte called Addison!
MauraRizzoli chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very nice. That was good! :)
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I just watched this episode again today. Again, I too wondered what Charlotte said on the phone, even though they didn't show it. Also wondered if there was something more when Charlotte was asking Addison if she had ever been violated.

I too love the Addison/Charlotte friendship, and wish they would have showed a little more of it. But love how you wrote this. It was very Charlotte-like.
purpleishpanda chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
i love their friendship! Charlotte might say they're not friends, but they so are. please continue!
jennifergarnerfan chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Please update soon! I like where this is going! great start!
justawritier chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
That was perfect. Exactly what the phone call could have been. The episode just broke my heart.
lilacmermaid33 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Thanks so much for writing this! I really wanted to know what Charlotte could have said to Addison, and this makes sense to me. I didn't think she knew what happened before she got there, but as soon as she saw her, she figured it out.
EdibleSlaw chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I was hopping it was Charlotte and Violet that bond. Violet has been there and knows what she's going make more sense and I do like them together as friends. I hope Violet helps her at least in some way. it's always easier to talk to someone that knows.