Reviews for Making Dreams Come True
Artemis99117 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Loving your stories, will this one continue? I think it should.
Aj chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is, hands down my new favorite story. It is by far the most "realistic" and plausible story of their romance that I have found. Maranda letting her grow and them taking it slow. I just really loved it. Your writing style helped the plot beautifully. I hope you are doing great things with your gift!
jehc chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Very nice. More?
MsSir chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Woah, the be awesomeness on this here page. I am so excited that there is a sequel to this. It is, ... I don't have the words at this moment. But, thanks soooo much for sharing, and may the muse be with you.

just awesome. *smile*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Just had to tell you how much I enjoyed this piece.
Shawntail chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
*big grin*
Me like!
LucastaPastaTheShamanRamen chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
The only complaint I have about this story is that it had to end! I absolutely love your style and the progression of the plot. Very enjoyable and wonderfully written, thank you for sharing!
LillyPheonix chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I love it! Absolutely stunning piece of work! Possibilities for a sequal definitely !
TheNewYou chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Fantastic! I love how you've developed the characters. Thank you for sharing!
Dame Arcane chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Ok. Wow. Damn. what can I say. Perfect Christmas present? Best piece I've read for AGES including books, fanfictions, comics ,etc? And God knows I read one HELL of a lot. Perfectly smooth developments, consistant plot, greatly pictured characters, perfect way of confessing for our little Andy, realistic evolution of her career, nice insights on the world of journalism, perfect evolution of the character, and just this feeling Andy gets when she receives the fontaine pen, the words you chose to describe it... Of when someone so important to you is back, somehow, in your life... I might be a bit *cough* biaised here, but it's overwhelming. The whole shebang is. So there you go. Keeping track on you. Perhaps a sequel?
Lazielow chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Awesome job !
hermin22 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I loved this story! Brilliant!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2